ADVERTISEMENT

Is Frost’s beard an issue?

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
Just not full enough. My dad used to say to me when I had scruff during my pubescent, awkward stage, “why don’t you put some milk on that and let the cat lick it off?”

Frost’s beard looks sloppy. Let’s keep a clean shave next year, Frost. I’m sure we lost a couple of recruits because you look like you work at a liquor store in the middle of Kansas rather than the coach of a blue blood

Maybe he should put on some weight, grow a great big bushy beard so we can have santa claus as our head coach. I mean how can anyone hate on Santa?

Ginger beards are pathetic. If frost grows one, I will be on board with not only his firing but also be at his doorstep with a pitchfork demanding that he self-deport. This country was built on thick dark beards.

Ginger beards are pathetic. If frost grows one, I will be on board with not only his firing but also be at his doorstep with a pitchfork demanding that he self-deport. This country was built on thick dark beards.

From God’s lips to our ears

I think he needs some massive chops.
I swear to God, if every one of our coaches had mutton chops that are dark as night I would donate my entire lifetime savings to the athletic department. There is nothing you can do in your life that's more noble than giving all you have to support that level of masculinity. What they do with my 27.56 is their business, but they earned it.

Just not full enough. My dad used to say to me when I had scruff during my pubescent, awkward stage, “why don’t you put some milk on that and let the cat lick it off?”

Frost’s beard looks sloppy. Let’s keep a clean shave next year, Frost. I’m sure we lost a couple of recruits because you look like you work at a liquor store in the middle of Kansas rather than the coach of a blue blood
He looks just fine. I don't get the obsession grown men have in another man's facial hair or even appearance in general. Just weird if you ask me.

You are an absolute moron.

He looks just fine. I don't get the obsession grown men have in another man's facial hair or even appearance in general. Just weird if you ask me.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

It looks particularly impressive when he has his big ole dip in

Reactions: c3o

By this logic Matt Patricia should be a coaching god

Reactions: c3o

Its probably the fact that he lived in Oregon and Central Florida for years and has to live through Siberian winters at NU. THe weather sucks...its fricken dark... and he probably can't get out and do anything to relieve stress w/o some loser wanting an autograph or talk shiite to him. Money is useless once you get to values you can no longer spend. I mean is he supposed to private jet to Italy for two days to get a break...

Frost's beard looks sloppy. But you can understand the guy, he is working a lot, and I am sure that sometimes he doesn't have time to shave properly. Honestly, I prefer a clean shave. I am even using a shaving brush to make my beard look even better. But there are situations when because of lack of time, I can not get a good shave. So I am constrained to also wear a frost's beard. So guys, don't be that negative towards the guy. You have to understand him. He is doing a lot for the team and for the players.

Last edited:
True statement. Then I get a chuckle out of these little chubby guys running with their skinny jeans and beards.

Reactions: GaRed
True statement. Then I get a chuckle out of these little chubby guys running with their skinny jeans and beards.
Factoid of day. Levels if DHT contribute to having a strong beard game but that is inversely correlated with head hair. Thus those with good thick beards will more than likely have male pattern baldness. Not a scientist, I just listen to Joe Rogan show! Sorry for the interruption.

Factoid of day. Levels if DHT contribute to having a strong beard game but that is inversely correlated with head hair. Thus those with good thick beards will more than likely have male pattern baldness. Not a scientist, I just listen to Joe Rogan show! Sorry for the interruption.
Mostly thankful for my body to hair ratios. Good head of hair, above average beard, no proliferation on back or shoulders.

ADVERTISEMENT