ADVERTISEMENT

Is Frost’s beard an issue?

Finally, a thread we can all get behind. The recruiting challenges do have an explanation. Might needa get that spray on hair can and shake it up a bit more.

frost needs to focus on the running game, he doesn't have time to shave anymore

Just not full enough. My dad used to say to me when I had scruff during my pubescent, awkward stage, “why don’t you put some milk on that and let the cat lick it off?”

Frost’s beard looks sloppy. Let’s keep a clean shave next year, Frost. I’m sure we lost a couple of recruits because you look like you work at a liquor store in the middle of Kansas rather than the coach of a blue blood
Funny you bring this up. Ive always thought he looks like a scrub that ya see standing on the exit ramps with cardboard signs.

Just not full enough. My dad used to say to me when I had scruff during my pubescent, awkward stage, “why don’t you put some milk on that and let the cat lick it off?”

Frost’s beard looks sloppy. Let’s keep a clean shave next year, Frost. I’m sure we lost a couple of recruits because you look like you work at a liquor store in the middle of Kansas rather than the coach of a blue blood
Name coaches in top 20 with beards.

Reactions: Nebraska Fan
Frost shows this post to his friends and says this is the crap I got to deal with.

Frost shows this post to his friends and says this is the crap I got to deal with.
A scruffy beard is a. twenty something calling card. Serious coaches- not one of the guys- show up to their football CEO position looking like a boss to be respected, Still waiting on the list of top 20 coaches with beards,

It’s the chew.
I agree. Nothing makes you look dumber than a wad of chew in your lip. I'm a card totin redneck from rural Nebraska but I think it's extremely stupid for our coach to be on camera with chew on board. Do it on your own time but when you're representing your university or setting an example for our kids, keep the crap in your pocket.

And yes I would tell him that to his face.

Reactions: bigboxes
I agree. Nothing makes you look dumber than a wad of chew in your lip. I'm a card totin redneck from rural Nebraska but I think it's extremely stupid for our coach to be on camera with chew on board. Do it on your own time but when you're representing your university or setting an example for our kids, keep the crap in your pocket.

And yes I would tell him that to his face.
Wouldn't that be shocking if our coach got throat cancer or oral cancer? Set the example. Buy some Big League chew if you're orally fixated. (Disclaimer. I am a former smoker and chewed a little bit from time to time. Been done with it for 20 years. Quitting is hard)

I haven't shaved or got my hair cut in 3-4 months. I'm working at 300% efficiency at my job.
If you want to be respected like a CEO you have to look and act the part. No more acting like one of “the guys”. Still haven’t had one response to my top twenty coaches with beards. Let’s start a short list of clean shaven- Saban, Sweeney, Jimbo Fisher, Orgeron, Kelly, Day, Fitzgerald, Farentz,. Can anyone add to the list? What construction/ clock puncher types don’t even recognize in real leaders is that executive winners succeed with the whole package.

ADVERTISEMENT