ADVERTISEMENT

Is Andy Reid the Tom Osborne of the NFL?

It's amazing how one great quarterback can change a coach's perception forever. Obviously there's more to it than that, but it's a huge piece.

Was rooting for kc until I saw videos of Mahomes lady friend and his brother.. Wow... GO San Francisco

I seriously doubt that a judge ever told T.O. that his was the most toxic family that the judge had ever dealt with so, no, Andy Reid isn't the Tom Osborne of the NFL.

Reid is probably the goat of nfl coaching. The fact he was able to get to the Super Bowl with McNabb as qb was deemed a miracle by the catholic Church.

This year’s chiefs were not a great team, but Reid outcoached his competition by a wide margin

Reactions: huntered and V-Doub
THALL sure has been quiet lmao. Eating cock I'm sure...

Most Likely GIF by RJ Tolson

It's amazing how one great quarterback can change a coach's perception forever. Obviously there's more to it than that, but it's a huge piece.
Mahommes’ feet saved that game for them. It’s one of the reasons I love a dual threat QB. Yeah I want a guy who can thread a needle with the ball but damn a QB who can run too really puts pressure on a defense.

Reactions: 1fsb and BleedRed78
Mahommes’ feet saved that game for them. It’s one of the reasons I love a dual threat QB. Yeah I want a guy who can thread a needle with the ball but damn a QB who can run too really puts pressure on a defense.
Jesus, you could’ve run for those first downs last night if you had the whole defense afraid of your arm

Holy 4 year old thread batman.
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
  • Love
Reactions: BleedRed78
Not even close.

Reid has a long history of mentoring successful NFL coaches.

Being an assistant to TO was a dead end. He mentored zero successful power 5 coaches. His prize pupil Frank after TOs players were gone was relegated to the MAC, where in 15+ years at the helm won exactly zero MAC titles

I think DR will be a Mahomes clone. Mahomes runs what, a 4.75 40? At my peak in arena ball, I was faster... And side by side you'd guess he was the faster one.

But pads on, he's faster than many realize. Same with DR I believe, and like Mahomes, he'd rather chuck the pigskin across the yard. But will make you pay is defense doesn't account for his legs!

I for one am excited to have an actually dual threat QB for once, not a running back who can kinda throw like we've had most seasons.

Not even close.

Reid has a long history of mentoring successful NFL coaches.

Being an assistant to TO was a dead end. He mentored zero successful power 5 coaches. His prize pupil Frank after TOs players were gone was relegated to the MAC, where in 15+ years at the helm won exactly zero MAC titles
He’s back! 🤩

THALL sure has been quiet lmao. Eating crow I'm sure...
eating crow about what? it went nearly exactly as i predicted, except the game-changing turnover happened at the end of the 3rd instead of the 4th.

Chiefs by at least one score, sad day for heterosexuals and gym-goers.

big turnover in the 4th quarter to seal the 49ers fate. there will be numerous questionable calls on both sides.

many of you can't relate, but my respect for the truth & honesty outweighs the average chiefs fan.

• Haha
I think DR will be a Mahomes clone. Mahomes runs what, a 4.75 40? At my peak in arena ball, I was faster... And side by side you'd guess he was the faster one.

But pads on, he's faster than many realize. Same with DR I believe, and like Mahomes, he'd rather chuck the pigskin across the yard. But will make you pay is defense doesn't account for his legs!

I for one am excited to have an actually dual threat QB for once, not a running back who can kinda throw like we've had most seasons.
It's not that he's fast, he just knows when to takeoff. He killed the Ravens with his feet too.

ADVERTISEMENT