ADVERTISEMENT

Is Aaron Rogers really leaving the Pack??

Dude's a head case, but if the Broncos get him we're going to be a force again. A quarterback is the piece we're lacking.

Actually it's been 10 years in a row lol. I don't have a problem with Rodgers myself. I can absolutely see why he is ready to move on.

Holla
I would have said that I hope they trade him to the Jets but it appears the Jets may finally have a good GM and coach. Hmmm which perennial loser could they ship his ass off to. I know. Trade him to Houston. Perfect. Make the rapist play in sub zero weather and Rodgers play for another clueless management team. At least the Packers put together a roster that could go 13-3 and should have won their last playoff game. BAD coaching decision.

Reactions: kakdawg
Exactly...and that is why I added the "he ain't no spring chicken no more" is he really going to want to go to a division with Herbert and Mahomes while he waits for his new team to get good again??

If the Pac trade Rogers they are going to collect the largest kings ransom in the history of NFL trades and if they were to do this, they should have done it BEFORE the draft.

Not necessarily, Rodgers could just tell them he is going to retire and host Jeopardy if they don't send him to a good situation, then they get nothing.

Not necessarily, Rodgers could just tell them he is going to retire and host Jeopardy if they don't send him to a good situation, then they get nothing.
If he retires wouldn’t get his $33.5 million. Alex trebek got about ten million so even then he would be giving up over $23 million.

He’s simply NOT a good jeopardy host and I highly doubt he’s being considered as the permanent host.

If he retires wouldn’t get his $33.5 million. Alex trebek got about ten million so even then he would be giving up over $23 million.

He’s simply NOT a good jeopardy host and I highly doubt he’s being considered as the permanent host.

I don't think he will do it but it is something the Packers have to think about.

Make no mistake Rodgers holds grudges like u wouldn’t believe- he still hasn’t spoken/or had any relations with his family in 3 years. This is gonna end BADLY

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT