ADVERTISEMENT

Is Aaron Rogers really leaving the Pack??

Don't like the guy at all and that is an understatement but I don't get what the Packers are doing here. Two years in a row they get him zero help in the first round of the draft. Weird.
Lowest sack total of his career last year, highest QBR and touchdowns in the last decade. I have to ask what is Rodgers doing here? Guys like him and R Wilson can go ahead and get paid and stay out of the Super Bowl. I'm OK with that. I have way more respect for QBs that understand their organization has to field a Super Bowl caliber team around them.

Pack is my team. Love A-Rod. Guys the MVP. Packers consistently shit the bed throughout his career. Never draft any skill players in the 1st round to help him. They were one game away from the SB last 2 years. They take a ****ing QB last year and don't even communicate with him?? Wtf? New QB not even that good. If I was him I would be pissed off too. Wouldn't blame one bit for leaving. Jordan Love...You get to follow Favre and A-Rod. No pressure. Good luck buddy filling those shoes. 😆

Last edited:
Don't like the guy at all and that is an understatement but I don't get what the Packers are doing here. Two years in a row they get him zero help in the first round of the draft. Weird.
Only way to try to salvage this. Trade Jordan Love. Draft Rondale Moore in 2nd round. Restructure contract. Make commitment for 4 or 5 years. Kiss his ass. But the damage has been done. I think he's pissed off and dug in.

Rodgers should follow his heart and become full-time host of Jeopardy

Justin Fields would be the best quarterback in the division!
Ha. You're a bears fan right Rambo? Nice pick yesterday. Still doesn't make up for taking Trubisky over Mahomes. I understand why you want A-Rod to leave. Pack goes from a SB contender to nothing without him.

Only way to try to salvage this. Trade Jordan Love. Draft Rondale Moore in 2nd round. Restructure contract. Make commitment for 4 or 5 years. Kiss his ass. But the damage has been done. I think he's pissed off and dug in.
While the team effed up dude needs to grow a pair as well. If he is that bothered by not being talked to he certainly does not want to play for Pats or Jags or another few teams where head coach does not blow the qb

Ha. You're a bears fan right Rambo? Nice pick yesterday. Still doesn't make up for taking Trubisky over Mahomes. I understand why you want A-Rod to leave. Pack goes from a SB contender to nothing without him.
yes to all!

While the team effed up dude needs to grow a pair as well. If he is that bothered by not being talked to he certainly does not want to play for Pats or Jags or another few teams where head coach does not blow the qb
Packers last 10 first round draft picks. 9 defense and 1 average QB to take your spot. I would be livid too!!

Zero help and all he does is win, win MVPs and cry about it!

Actually it's been 10 years in a row lol. I don't have a problem with Rodgers myself. I can absolutely see why he is ready to move on.

Holla

I loved my Giants getting that ‘22 first and 4th round picks besides swapping last night;s first rounder and getting a 5th, great trade by the Giants but also a big need for the Bears, we both won there.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I know it has been longer than 2 years regarding drafting help in round one, but I say two years because that is about when Rogers started getting pissed and publicly showed it. If they had drafted offense last 2 years this isn't an issue. It wasn't much of an issue prior to 2 years ago, or if it was I did not know about it.

I know it has been longer than 2 years regarding drafting help in round one, but I say two years because that is about when Rogers started getting pissed and publicly showed it. If they had drafted offense last 2 years this isn't an issue. It wasn't much of an issue prior to 2 years ago, or if it was I did not know about it.
Been his whole career. Yes, they got Davante and Aaron Jones in later rounds but 10 years and no first round help? Bullshit.

My main gripe is you're a step away from a SB and you trade up to take an average QB with 1st round pick. He's not even that good. Dude was honorable mention in the MWC for ****s sake!! Get that last puzzle piece and win another SB!!

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I don't like Fields personally, but you have to take him. Denver screwed the pooch for not taking him. Next year you ain't getting a QB if you're Denver that has more upside....
our defense's collective rectum will take decades to recover from what Fields did to it the past 2 years

whether he's great or not in the League, I'm glad he's on my team for once!

Agree with this, except get a bigger and less injury prone WR.

Love wasn’t even the top backup last year!

Reactions: HBK4life
This is mostly about money. Yes he's pissed about Love and a lack of weapons but he sees the kind of money being handed out as guaranteed signing bonuses to these young QBs and he wants some of that. They're negotiating now but as somebody pointed out on the radio today, don't be surprised if the Niners trade for him this summer yet.

Lots of smoke now about Rodgers to the Broncos. Some articles say it's almost a done deal. Not sure what the Bronco's would have to give up to make that happen.

Lots of smoke now about Rodgers to the Broncos. Some articles say it's almost a done deal. Not sure what the Bronco's would have to give up to make that happen.

I find this very difficult to believe. Broncos would have to give away the farm....and Rogers ain't no spring chicken no more so this seems odd.

If this was a situation like in 2012 when the Broncos had a great defense and were good enough to make the playoffs with Tim Tebow as QB, an Aaron Rogers type move would make sense just like the Peyton Manning move did. Pretty sure they have a lot more holes in their roster now than they did in 2012. They will have to create more holes to acquire Rodgers or mortgage their future draft capital to do so. Risky move when they may be closer to rebuilding than competing for championships.

If this was a situation like in 2012 when the Broncos had a great defense and were good enough to make the playoffs with Tim Tebow as QB, an Aaron Rogers type move would make sense just like the Peyton Manning move did. Pretty sure they have a lot more holes in their roster now than they did in 2012. They will have to create more holes to acquire Rodgers or mortgage their future draft capital to do so. Risky move when they may be closer to rebuilding than competing for championships.

Exactly...and that is why I added the "he ain't no spring chicken no more" is he really going to want to go to a division with Herbert and Mahomes while he waits for his new team to get good again??

If the Pac trade Rogers they are going to collect the largest kings ransom in the history of NFL trades and if they were to do this, they should have done it BEFORE the draft.

Reactions: goldencohusker
Exactly...and that is why I added the "he ain't no spring chicken no more" is he really going to want to go to a division with Herbert and Mahomes while he waits for his new team to get good again??

If the Pac trade Rogers they are going to collect the largest kings ransom in the history of NFL trades and if they were to do this, they should have done it BEFORE the draft.
Apparently Green Bay saves $20+ mil if they trade him after June 1. Not saying it’s going to happen but that’s one reason not to do it before the draft.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT