Iranian Propaganda Video Attacking America

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX
All eyes are on Joe. He can threaten Putin, but be too busy to talk to him. Iran would love nothing more than to make a deal with his administration. Meanwhile, this shows how much they'd like to destroy America. I just hope he doesn't make it easier for them to accomplish that goal...

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
All eyes are on Joe. He can threaten Putin, but be too busy to talk to him. Iran would love nothing more than to make a deal with his administration. Meanwhile, this shows how much they'd like to destroy America. I just hope he doesn't make it easier for them to accomplish that goal...

He’s too busy taking maskless pictures with midgets. He’s not a leader of our country.

Reactions: Cosmoc

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
He should travel to Tehran, shake hands and bow to the Ayatollah. Maybe pen a few love letters, Perhaps start a social media forum that only he can post on where he takes the time to brag about his special relationship with their leaders, as recently as this week.

oh wait

lost_in_office_space

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2007
He should travel to Tehran, shake hands and bow to the Ayatollah. Maybe pen a few love letters, Perhaps start a social media forum that only he can post on where he takes the time to brag about his special relationship with their leaders, as recently as this week.

oh wait
No he shouldn’t. He should try to do better than Trump. And we as a country should expect better, and maybe try to address current issues without past presidency weighing too much into our characterization of the current one. Trump needs to just go away, but neither side seems to want to let him go. Sucks

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
We'd be toast. Probably under a little half the U.S. would even try to fight back.

• Haha
Reactions: cavalot

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
He already made it easy. There are currently Terrorists crossing our Southern boundary I guarantee it. We no longer have a border. They are not stupid. They have been planning and still probably planning and just sit and wait for an opportunity like this to get people in. God forbid we get hit again but I would bet on it and it will be tied to them crossing our no longer border during this fools administration.

But hey lets make a deal with the people that 100% want to kill 100% of the American people.

• Haha

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX
No he shouldn’t. He should try to do better than Trump. And we as a country should expect better, and maybe try to address current issues without past presidency weighing too much into our characterization of the current one. Trump needs to just go away, but neither side seems to want to let him go. Sucks

Lib media suffers from Stockholm Syndrome...

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
He already made it easy. There are currently Terrorists crossing our Southern boundary I guarantee it. We no longer have a border. They are not stupid. They have been planning and still probably planning and just sit and wait for an opportunity like this to get people in. God forbid we get hit again but I would bet on it and it will be tied to them crossing our no longer border during this fools administration.

But hey lets make a deal with the people that 100% want to kill 100% of the American people.
Dude doesn't understand how easy it is to sneak into the counry^^^ even if we had a full wall

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016

You think Iran is sneaking people into our country through our southern border? ...and you think they are planning terrorist attacks?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005

Having been alive since before 1979, I fail to see this as news.

This is like me posting that water is wet. Pointless.