ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Insidious, Racist Regime Covered by ESPN

Well there is a front page article on the des moines register today that says 8 former players headed by wadley are now demanding brian ferentz be fired and they want 20 million dollars lol this is just laughable

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
Well there is a front page article on the des moines register today that says 8 former players headed by wadley are now demanding brian ferentz be fired and they want 20 million dollars lol this is just laughable

He's already admitted fault. Firing Doyle was also an admission of guilt. Bottom line? Just like the lesbians who sued Iowa a few years back (and KF was on the wrong side of that as well), these guys are going to get millions. KF won't want this dragged out and the wokeness at the top echelons will win out. And this lawsuit won't be the end of it. Once these guys get a check, others will sue. Kirk will be pushed out the door before this is all over.

I don’t know why you call Iowa a bunch of losers when you cheer for Nebraska. You guys literally had two player get in trouble for sexual assault and do we need to get into Mo Washington?
Baaaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!

Take a hike pal!!! Kurt Ferintz and his fat inbred pig boy son are the pride of all iowa.

Biggest losers going and you sit at the trough and happily await more slop. Gross.

Last edited:
It's great to see this thread revived as I believe the University of Iowa, AKA the Klansmen of the Plains, need to be held accountable for the civil rights violations that they have committed over the past few decades.

I see some scoffs at the $20 million number, but I do believe the weightlifting coach at Iowa was making $800k a year, which is laughable. This is a man that watches others do all the heavy lifting. Getting paid $800k a year. So $20 million for a civil rights settlement across 8 players seems very reasonable, if not on the low side of things.

I expect to see more Tweets like this....

People are forgetting that the original guys who started the accusations on Twitter also said Kirk Ferentz is the right guy to lead the change. I believe this is being proven by no one transferring.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I expect to see more Tweets like this....

People are forgetting that the original guys who started the accusations on Twitter also said Kirk Ferentz is the right guy to lead the change. I believe this is being proven by no one transferring.
the only reason I expect to see more of these tweets is because you and your kind will continue to flood our board to post them.

nobody cares. we know the truth. you are, always have been and always will be a laughing stock of a program with nothing to show for even arriving to the field for 100+ years. and now you're defending a bunch of racist inbreds.

don't let the door hit you on your way out. or do.

the only reason I expect to see more of these tweets is because you and your kind will continue to flood our board to post them.

nobody cares. we know the truth. you are, always have been and always will be a laughing stock of a program with nothing to show for even arriving to the field for 100+ years. and now you're defending a bunch of racist inbreds.

don't let the door hit you on your way out. or do.

Let’s be honest here, those 8 players are looking for a cheap pay day because they felt they deserved more than what they wanted to work for and felt they didn’t get their fair shake .. I don’t think KF is a racist maybe Doyle had what was coming to him and he is gone..

Reactions: Adjil
IMO, the lawsuit sounds like a money grab to me that's unlikely to succeed unless they are offered some low out-of-court settlement to just go away. The publicity however will not help Iowa recruiting.

The publicity however will not help Iowa recruiting.
This is what concerns me. I honestly think this is why the university needs to drag the trial out. It may hurt recruiting g this year and next year but if they could uncover something’s about these players and also prove it isn’t as bad as these guys say it was, then it would help clear the air better.

Let’s be honest here, those 8 players are looking for a cheap pay day because they felt they deserved more than what they wanted to work for and felt they didn’t get their fair shake .. I don’t think KF is a racist maybe Doyle had what was coming to him and he is gone..
they're all suspect just for the simple fact they could find it possible to work for iowa. just based on that, nothing should surprise anyone.

couldn't in a billion years be me.

The University responded to the lawsuit by saying “Go Pound Sand” which they should have. The gang of 8 want both Ferentz’s fired and the AD or 20 million dollars. Knowing full well a judge does not have the authority to fire any of them this is all about money and we all know money cures everything. These former players certainly have a right to file a lawsuit and in today’s national environment they want to “strike” while the iron is hot however they will fail miserably in their efforts to extort 20 million from the University and the taxpayers of Iowa.

The University responded to the lawsuit by saying “Go Pound Sand” which they should have. The gang of 8 want both Ferentz’s fired and the AD or 20 million dollars. Knowing full well a judge does not have the authority to fire any of them this is all about money and we all know money cures everything. These former players certainly have a right to file a lawsuit and in today’s national environment they want to “strike” while the iron is hot however they will fail miserably in their efforts to extort 20 million from the University and the taxpayers of Iowa.
Cool story, racist.

It's great to see this thread revived as I believe the University of Iowa, AKA the Klansmen of the Plains, need to be held accountable for the civil rights violations that they have committed over the past few decades.

I see some scoffs at the $20 million number, but I do believe the weightlifting coach at Iowa was making $800k a year, which is laughable. This is a man that watches others do all the heavy lifting. Getting paid $800k a year. So $20 million for a civil rights settlement across 8 players seems very reasonable, if not on the low side of things.

The NFL would argue with you regarding Doyle being overpaid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT