ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, we will be lucky to ever beat Iowa again in football. Count Nebraska as one of your 8 wins for the foreseeable future I guess.
Nah, they'll win next year. Put two in a row together before going all nuclear in celebration, though. Have a fireball night or something.

As voted by 8 guys who previously won it, it is not nearly as prestigious as some might want you to believe.
giphy.gif

You’re boy is flaming out, I’m sure he’s glad for some assistance, you can’t do any worse, though you’ll undoubtedly try.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Nah, they'll win next year. Put two in a row together before going all nuclear in celebration, though. Have a fireball night or something.
Didn’t stop the Iowa fan base from yapping back in 2011 and 2012 when KF lead Iowa had exactly zero wins against Nebraska. We’ll post what we want when we want and celebrate however we want.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
giphy.gif

You’re boy is flaming out, I’m sure he’s glad for some assistance, you can’t do any worse, though you’ll undoubtedly try.

H8er, I noticed you get beat like a drum over in Hawkeyeland. They are pretty ruthless. You all are getting the hang of visitors here, I'll give you that. Were you happy the banhammers let up here? Positives, negatives?

Didn’t stop the Iowa fan base from yapping back in 2011 and 2012 when KF lead Iowa had exactly zero wins against Nebraska. We’ll post what we want when we want and celebrate however we want.
You do that, Jethro. Total BA!

H8er, I noticed you get beat like a drum over in Hawkeyeland. They are pretty ruthless. You all are getting the hang of visitors here, I'll give you that. Were you happy the banhammers let up here? Positives, negatives?
Haven’t been over there in many months since I put you pu$$ie$ in your place over there with stats and facts. Earned an IP ban, I triggered that board so good they’re scared to death I’ll return. I was new to the message board thing back then and thought I was dealing with a decent fan base, found out Iowa message board fans are all the same DBags. That’s not just my opinion, Iowa fans have notoriously terrible reputations on national boards.

Iowa is like the middle child of three, likes to bully their little bro (ISU), but then cry’s to mommy when big bro Nebraska puts them in their place.

Haven’t been over there in many months since I put you pu$$ie$ in your place over there with stats and facts. Earned an IP ban, I triggered that board so good they’re scared to death I’ll return. I was new to the message board thing back then and thought I was dealing with a decent fan base, found out Iowa message board fans are all the same DBags. That’s not just my opinion, Iowa fans have notoriously terrible reputations on national boards.
Iowa is like the middle child of three, likes to bully their little bro (ISU), but then cry’s to mommy when big bro Nebraska puts them in their place.
I promise you nobody cares about Nebraska notwithstanding western portion. It's all Sconny, ISU or Minnesota. The eastern part always asks, 'why waste time with dorks from the badlands'. Basically just because geography dictates who you have to put up with. Wisconsin is Iowa's biggest rival, always has been, always will be. Minnesota is interesting because of their advanced hatred of Iowa, which Nebraska is closing in on, mainly because Iowa beats both on the reg. these days.

I don't care what you think it should be. Find another top 100 list, I'll wait. Read the damn link. No one argues nebraska isn't good. It's Iowa isn't as crappy as you want to believe. Top 25.
If you do it for basketball, you all cry foul & divert. It works both ways.
Can't Husker fans, on their own board, believe whatever tf they want.

Why are you worried about it?

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
I promise you nobody cares about Nebraska notwithstanding western portion. It's all Sconny, ISU or Minnesota. The eastern part always asks, 'why waste time with dorks from the badlands'. Basically just because geography dictates who you have to put up with. Wisconsin is Iowa's biggest rival, always has been, always will be. Minnesota is interesting because of their advanced hatred of Iowa, which Nebraska is closing in on, mainly because Iowa beats both on the reg. these days.
The Iowa hatred of Nebraska comes from envy pure and simple.

You know your Iowa right? 7-5, 8-4 Iowa. I’m not at all worried about beating Iowa in the future, Jesus seriously. I am sorry I am just not. Your average football program does not worry me. Like a post earlier stated you remind me of KSU and Colorado back in the day. NU is a superior football program compared to Iowa, all that was needed was the right leader. Big Red Machine about to get rolling again, I’m not saying you have to like it.

Again you don’t have to like it, i understand you are a bit on edge. You should be

You know your Iowa right? 7-5, 8-4 Iowa. I’m not at all worried about beating Iowa in the future, Jesus seriously. I am sorry I am just not. Your average football program does not worry me. Like a post earlier stated you remind me of KSU and Colorado back in the day. NU is a superior football program compared to Iowa, all that was needed was the right leader. Big Red Machine about to get rolling again, I’m not saying you have to like it.

On cue....heeeerrrreee comes the boner fest.

'Ugggghhhh Rodney, can you believe Brasksy is about to start another Spring ball?!'

'No, Stew! Let's go ousside n throw the pigskin!- 43 flashinyour pants reverse on three'!

'hunny, grab the children and get them inside to bed, the boys are out lookin' for some Goofer supper! Hey I has a chubby going on from that '94 game when we was all roided up n all n beatin' our girlfrans & teammates girlfrans!'

'Boy life don't get much better in the wasteland, Stew!'

'Ugggghhhh Rodney, can you believe Brasksy is about to start another Spring ball?!'

'No, Stew! Let's go ousside n throw the pigskin!- 43 flashinyour pants reverse on three'!

'hunny, grab the children and get them inside to bed, the boys are out lookin' for some Goofer supper! Hey I has a chubby going on from that '94 game when we was all roided up n all n beatin' our girlfrans & teammates girlfrans!'

Do you like little boys?

Iowa fan is so cute this time of the year. Cute little fans of a cute little program.

Check out the top 20 highest earning college b-ball teams for this season, it’s enlightening.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Last edited:

Feel better now?

Reactions: kwicasso

Might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Iowa fan is pissed that they are behind PSU, Oklahoma St, tOSU and soon to be Nebraska in wrestling. It’s falling apart in IC! Nice job by Baylor beating the living hell out of that great Iowa girls team-easy money for me!

Last edited:
Easy kwicasso it’s going to be ok, you will get through this. Remember you are Iowa, losing is not that big a deal at your school. You celebrate mediocrity. I honestly enjoy seeing you lose your composure, that’s very telling.

Iowa fan is pissed that they are behind PSU, Oklahoma St, tOSU and soon to be Nebraska in wrestling. It’s falling apart in IC! Nice job by Baylor beating the living hell out of that great Iowa girls team-easy money for me!

Iowa is better in

Football
Basketball
Women's basketball
Wrestling
Baseball

Stuck on then couch again this tournament season? Tough way to live. Oh well, you are Nebraska. Sideline cheerleaders. Go B1G!

Easy kwicasso it’s going to be ok, you will get through this. Remember you are Iowa, losing is not that big a deal at your school. You celebrate mediocrity. I honestly enjoy seeing you lose your composure, that’s very telling.

Composure for what? Bored today. Might as well get a rise out of you losers. I'm out, going to clean the garage a bit. New garage door opener need to install. Anyone got a favorite brand?

ya kwikishop mad

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Iowa is better in

Football
Basketball
Women's basketball
Wrestling
Baseball

Stuck on then couch again this tournament season? Tough way to live. Oh well, you are Nebraska. Sideline cheerleaders. Go B1G!

Nebraska split last year in Baseball and haven’t played yet this year..

Last two years Nebraska is 2-1 against Ioway in Basketball..

So subtract 2 and add Volleyball and Men’s Indoor track if you’re including Rassling..

Composure for what? Bored today. Might as well get a rise out of you losers. I'm out, going to clean the garage a bit. New garage door opener need to install. Anyone got a favorite brand?
The one that slams down on your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT