ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Nearly isn’t good enough! I see no reason anything will change in the near or distant future.

DnumuNvl.jpg

Nearly isn’t good enough! I see no reason anything will change in the near or distant future.
You are a tool. But I’ll play along.

You nearly won a conference championship outright in 2015. But nearly isn’t good enough. I see no reason anything will change in the near or distant future.

Wow. Trolling a troll on my own board. I need a shower. Ugh.

Can you imagine how insufferable Iowa fan would be if they ever won a conference championship out right? If that ever happens, this board simply needs to shut down for a year…

So glad we have Coach Frost on board… He’ll make sure we never have to see that. But even if we didn’t have frost, Iowa has coach Ferentz… He’ll make sure we never have to see that as well.

This just confirms that Nebraska is Iowa’s super bowl. Why else would they continue to overpay a mediocre HC?
Wow simply wow Nebraska is simply a 1 trick pony with football being the end all discussion 24/7 whereas Iowa is the total sports package. You see Iowa fan looks at athletics from the big picture view, as opposed to the only 1 sport matters mentality, knowing we pretty much dominate Nebraska in athletics (volleyball aside) makes us a confident bunch.

Iowa fans continue to see average or slightly above average as success in all sports. How amusing.

200w.gif

Iowa fans continue to see average or slightly above average as success in all sports. How amusing.

200w.gif
You should buy a newspaper and read a section entitled “sports” you might find out just how good Iowa is in most college athletics, certainly we are your betters nationally and in head to head competition since you joined the B1G.

Reactions: sltldowney
Wow simply wow Nebraska is simply a 1 trick pony with football being the end all discussion 24/7 whereas Iowa is the total sports package. You see Iowa fan looks at athletics from the big picture view, as opposed to the only 1 sport matters mentality, knowing we pretty much dominate Nebraska in athletics (volleyball aside) makes us a confident bunch.

I imagine that when people speak of "total sports package"....Iowa is not near the top of the list. That's about as delusional as keeping around and continuing to give raises to a coach that has won one division title in 8 years.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Indeed

Iowa has not beat Nebraska once in the Director's Cup standings since joining the Big Ten. In fact. they are the second worst "total sports package" in the Big Ten behind Rutgers.

I think they only care about Men’s sports so the last couple of years they own the upper hand..

Not sure about last year because we finished ahead of them in Basketball Gymnastics and Track and Field..

I think they only care about Men’s sports so the last couple of years they own the upper hand..

Not sure about last year because we finished ahead of them in Basketball Gymnastics and Track and Field..

If that’s the case, I certainly don’t think total package when discussing their men’s sports. In fact, I’m not sure there is a total package in the Big Ten.

Reactions: headcard
If that’s the case, I certainly don’t think total package when discussing their men’s sports. In fact, I’m not sure there is a total package in the Big Ten.

The Directors’s Cup is both Men and Women’s sports combined...

I’m be wrong and don’t think there separate..

Reactions: headcard
Indeed

Iowa has not beat Nebraska once in the Director's Cup standings since joining the Big Ten. In fact. they are the second worst "total sports package" in the Big Ten behind Rutgers.
So good... pulled this from the OWH.

“Nebraska finished ninth in the league, behind Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State (12th), Minnesota (19th), Wisconsin (22nd), Northwestern (34th), Illinois (36th) and Purdue (39th). Iowa finished 13th in the Big Ten and 54th nationally.”

Last year was our worst finish ever at 44th nationally, yet still better than Iowa. Brad Tucker at alternative facts will set the record straight soon enough.

What? Iowa fan cherry picking to fit an agenda? Color me shocked.

Reactions: SkerInCo

“Nebraska finished ninth in the league, behind Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State (12th), Minnesota (19th), Wisconsin (22nd), Northwestern (34th), Illinois (36th) and Purdue (39th). Iowa finished 13th in the Big Ten and 54th nationally.”

Last year was our worst finish ever at 44th nationally, yet still better than Iowa. Brad Tucker at alternative facts will set the record straight soon enough.
This is gold. The total package...........GTFO

May I ask was this just men’s sports or the total package? Other wise they will change their narrative..

May I ask was this just men’s sports or the total package? Other wise they will change their narrative..
Is it possible to make the second worst athletic program in the B1G into the Total Package? Will take some creativity, but I'm sure that, by using an appropriate multiplier for Rasslin', it can be done.

Total package. Men’s and women’s sports.

Iowa is 13th our of 14 in the B1G. Can’t smile big enough for this post. :)

That’s my point... There narrative is only Men’s teams sports and the Big 3 Football, Basketball and Baseball..

I can already predict they’ll make fun of our Volleyball and say we have too go to a women’s sport to be better than them..

Reactions: kwicasso
That’s my point... There narrative is only Men’s teams sports and the Big 3 Football, Basketball and Baseball..

I can already predict they’ll make fun of our Volleyball and say we have too go to a women’s sport to be better than them..

And if that’s their narrative it’s still funny. They are far from the total package in the sports mentioned above.

Who is this Brad Tucker? Some misguided delusional Iowa fans that been in hailing to much hog dust?
He is a troll, pure and simple, and terrible at it.

Seriously, he hasn’t posted a single thing of value, worse than all other Iowa posters here. When Kaz said he banned a few, I was hoping this was one of the banned.

He’s that pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT