ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

4 - 8 indicates Scooter wasn’t ready for the B1G time, he overestimated his effect based on his comments the B1G will need to adjust to him. Maybe Scooter is in over his head?
No question, you’re definitely in over your head over here. Congrats on Iowa’s short term, recent success. We know how it feels to have long term, sustained success over Iowa and it feels really good. Doubt you’ll ever have that feeling.

Old fart Ferentz wins the West once every 8 years. Perhaps he’s not up to the challenge? Just keep on giving him those raises though. Laughing
You just paid 5+ million for 4 wins, I’ll take the Captain over Scooter any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Your AD must be really shrewd at horse trading to get that type of deal

Reactions: kwicasso
You just paid 5+ million for 4 wins, I’ll take the Captain over Scooter any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Your AD must be really shrewd at horse trading to get that type of deal
Keep trying to convince yourself, the handwriting is on the wall. But I’m sure you will still find a way to get your magical 7-wins.

4 - 8 indicates Scooter wasn’t ready for the B1G time, he overestimated his effect based on his comments the B1G will need to adjust to him. Maybe Scooter is in over his head?

Or our players weren't. The huge roster turnover in the last year wasn't a mistake. I bet at this time next year, you won't be posting over here. You will realize how wrong you were. Huge embarrassment on your part.

Who the F is Captain? That is what you call your little girl coach?

Reactions: headcard

One thing is for certain...Frost won’t be getting pay raises and a statue for winning 1 West title in 8 years. Based on your recruiting class...Old Man Ferentz just has to kick back, relax, and watch that money flow in the back account.

Scooter averaging 7.6 wins a year and the competition has gone from Connecticut to Ohio St, I wouldn’t plan on any New Years Bowls anytime soon simply based on statistical analysis.

Are you confident enough to say that 5 years down the road? We know you’re stupid enough to claim that but do you have confidence in your stupidity?

Man this Brad Tucker dude isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer and isn’t very knowledge..

He’s a Googan, A wanna be football fan from the neighboring state to the East. I think of him as the kind of person who tries to impress others with his knowledge even though he/she has little experience of their own. Sorry for a negative reply about another human being but I can’t resist the temptation. Forgive me Lord!

Reactions: scarletred
Just a note to you Iowa fans living on this board. In a couple of years when its clear you have fallen way behind us, you will no longer be anywhere near this site. You'll be like the K-State fans who finally got to taunt us after 30 years of defeat, only to disappear after the subsequent beatings they received.

Now I know why Cryptocurrency was invited. It was for you Iowa fans to try and charge us since we've been living rent free in your heads.

Uq2wd1Yl.jpg

It's a rivals forum it's all in good fun. You taking any of this serious? I was more upset I was out of my favorite K cup this morning than I will be from anything said on here.

Hate to agree with someone from Iowa on anything really, but you are right. This is a free message board for talking sh&t. That’s the fun of it.

No question, you’re definitely in over your head over here. Congrats on Iowa’s short term, recent success. We know how it feels to have long term, sustained success over Iowa and it feels really good. Doubt you’ll ever have that feeling.

If your going to quote Frost, get it right. In answering a question, he said, "I hope the Big 10 has to adjust to us." Nice try though!

Will have to agree with the iowegians on one major point. They have done more with their talent than we have. That's about to change.
This is true. I enjoy the Iowa rivalry and I hope it continues to build . The fact that ferentz can somewhat compete with his crap classes is kinda remarkable. Supposedly it's hard to recruit to lincoln... can you imagine recruiting to Iowa city??? In the past I've wondered why those people support Ferentz but I think I get it now. Will they ever fully compete? Uh, nooo! Will they be a 2 to 3 conference loss team to huskers 0 to 2 conference loss team...... hell ya!!

If we had a 20 year head coach, a returning starter at QB, the conference db of the year, and had 4 guys leave early for the NFL.... I'd be asking how the effing eff we went 9-4? Instead you dorks are strutting around happy as hell, talking smack about how great Iowa is. The problem is, it's just not true. I'm being completely honest, Iowa is mediocre because you all celebrate 9-4 like you did something. You didn't.

EekLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLurkLurk
Scooter averaging 7.6 wins a year and the competition has gone from Connecticut to Ohio St, I wouldn’t plan on any New Years Bowls anytime soon simply based on statistical analysis.

Scooter nearly beat captain crunch in Iowa City, in his first year, playing with mostly players from the prior 2 years who were getting blown out by Iowa, and a true freshman QB who didn’t play football his senior year of high school...How’s that for statistical analysis? Not lookin’ good for your team bud. :)

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
EekLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLurkLurk

Scooter nearly beat captain crunch in Iowa City, in his first year, playing with mostly players from the prior 2 years who were getting blown out by Iowa, and a true freshman QB who didn’t play football his senior year of high school...How’s that for statistical analysis? Not lookin’ good for your team bud. :)
Nearly isn’t good enough! I see no reason anything will change in the near or distant future.

Reactions: sltldowney
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT