ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

This has been your idea of cordial? I think you'd better consult a Webster's.
For rivals? This thread is a Disney movie compared to the horror movie that is the main board. Take out the stuff in the beginning, which props to the nebraska posters who called out their own dude, This thread is coffee table talk between a nebraska friend and Iowa friend.

Alright fellas, I've decided I'm going to knock out my To Do's so I can do nothing tmrw during football. Have a good day, stay warm, and I'll check in later.

Love triggering drunkposter by reminding him/her that KF still doesn’t have a winning record against Nebraska. There is no end game with Iowa fan, it’s always the same tired stuff. The next original or enlightening post from an Iowa fan will be the first.

BTW
My sig are quotes from Iowa fans on a national board, they know better then to step out of line on that board.

Please MODS lock this thread. It's just a pissing match and I'm tired of seeing the 4 letter word IO_A at the top of the board.
I don’t have any issue with your statement, but a “pissing match” implies both parties are arguing from equal positions, Iowa fan has a short term, recent argument. So it’s more of Iowa fan bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

Doesn’t matter. If you’re gonna hold Frost to his first year record, no matter what, same goes for Kirk. No excuses.

Low hanging fruit, easy pickings... you usually come stronger. Come on, man!

Iowa’s record in 1998 was 3-8, the year before Kirk took over. Nebraska was 4-8 in 2017... very similar scenarios. 1-10 was pathetic.

Edit: and by the way, kirkie was 0-1 against Nebraska after his first year. Things change in a hurry, as we found out, and as you will soon find out.
Bump for Iwillnotpostdrunk... you’ve been busy this morning, but conveniently ignored this. Is it because you have no answer? Owned you in this?

As long as the mods leave this open, I’ll keep bumping this til I hear from you.

eti7FDHl.jpg

Generally I respect your posts because you don’t always try and flame. And what Kirk has done for Iowa shouldn’t be understated. He has been great for the university.

What is clear to me is that, unless he consistently recruits in the top 20, he’s tapped out. This is his ceiling, the same as we experienced with Bo.

I like Kirk and respect him. But if you want more, you likely need to look elsewhere.

Ipostdrunk is a very anti Nebraska poster on the Iowa rivals board. I am not impressed by his pseudo nice guy image you are falling for.

Iowa does not have any players in the top 250 for recruiting. Iowa State has one which is a running back. Iowa should worry about their in state rival. Quit worrying about Nebraska a team that will beat you every year from 2019 until 2030 or longer.

Fairly humorous reading an Iowa fan post suggesting Nebraska go back to the Big12, as if Nebraska invited itself to the B1G. In reality the B1G looked around at B1G football and said to themselves, “We need another national brand to go along with tOSU, Michigan and PSU.....let’s beg Nebraska to get on board.” True story.

Reactions: headcard
Ipostdrunk is a very anti Nebraska poster on the Iowa rivals board. I am not impressed by his pseudo nice guy image you are falling for.
I don’t expect him to be pro Nebraska at all on his board. I have seen him be ok on this board at times. That was all I was referencing.

Reactions: bigboxes
Prove it. Prove to me the ESPN, BTN national following is greater. Show me something. I didn't challenge you because I never made an outlandish claim in the first place.

Wrestling is the greatest endurance sport there is.

K, we're done arguing a men's sport vs. a women's sport.
Very few here care about rasstling. So you are wasting your time!

I don’t expect him to be pro Nebraska at all on his board. I have seen him be ok on this board at times. That was all I was referencing.
As thus thread has prigresses you start to see the real ipostdrunk!

Stoppppp the hypotheticals people, there's no debate here.
Iowa owns the poor state of nebraska. Proof is in every major sport, land values, budget surplus v. deficits etc. You guys know it's an uphill battle against The U of I, so this is a perfect way to puff your chest without confrontation. Be humble with losing. Prove it on the fields/courts. Until then, every word written is a waste of good minutes.

Iowa owns the poor state of nebraska. Proof is in every major sport, land values, budget surplus v. deficits etc. You guys know it's an uphill battle against The U of I, so this is a perfect way to puff your chest without confrontation. Be humble with losing. Prove it on the fields/courts. Until then, every word written is a waste of good minutes.
Run along little brother.

For rivals? This thread is a Disney movie compared to the horror movie that is the main board. Take out the stuff in the beginning, which props to the nebraska posters who called out their own dude, This thread is coffee table talk between a nebraska friend and Iowa friend.

Maybe in your neck of the woods.

Ironic.

Laughing
That is why your behind 2-17-29 head to head and 254 total victories in Football..

Kirk never had an opportunity to have a schedule where Connecticut was the toughest game on the slate like Scooter did at UCF.

Then maybe he should resign at Ioway and take a job in the American Athletic conference so he can prove you wrong...

Then maybe he should resign at Ioway and take a job in the American Athletic conference so he can prove you wrong...
4 - 8 indicates Scooter wasn’t ready for the B1G time, he overestimated his effect based on his comments the B1G will need to adjust to him. Maybe Scooter is in over his head?

ADVERTISEMENT