ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Thanks Pal, your not so bad yourself. Since everyone is getting all friendly I feel obligated to say

Iowa>nebraska.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Thanks Buddy. Best I could do. SW is pretty controlled most of the time, you won’t put up with the crap Iowa fan gets and dish it back often. Otherwise, you might be higher on my list of favorite Iowa posters.

And I do feel compelled to say, Iowa>Nebraska for now. But not for long. And I know that grinds your gears, but it’s true. You just don’t know it yet.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Who cares about your past? I'm talking about next year. And your D will not be as good. You took some huge losses.
Actually, Iowa took a huge load on d last year losing all their linebackers and still did well. The thing that Iowa and Nebraska could have in common is home grown kids that want to play for the home school. The difference is those home grown kids were ignored since Frank left. It looks like Frost will be bringing vthat back. It looks like going forward, Scott will probably out recruit Kirk and that could be the difference in the programs. Until then the Huskers are 0-4 with lots if promise, but a bunch to prove.

Actually, Iowa took a huge load on d last year losing all their linebackers and still did well. The thing that Iowa and Nebraska could have in common is home grown kids that want to play for the home school. The difference is those home grown kids were ignored since Frank left. It looks like Frost will be bringing vthat back. It looks like going forward, Scott will probably out recruit Kirk and that could be the difference in the programs. Until then the Huskers are 0-4 with lots if promise, but a bunch to prove.

Scott is a better coach than Kirk. Kirk has never gone undefeated.

Scott is a better coach than Kirk. Kirk has never gone undefeated.

0-1 head to head.

tumblr_mk2tldZ9OD1s0oj7go1_r1_1280.jpg

You Herks will not play an easier Husker team than you did in 2018. I’m not sure you’ll ever beat us again honestly.
See its post like this that make me smile on the inside. I personally have gotten the pleasure of walking out of memorial in 15 and kinnick this year and seeing the smugness just wiped the f* off.

Reactions: kwicasso
?what?

(Are you talking about the 8 loss run? That happened in like 1999 bro after he took over for a guy who quit recruitting because he was spending all his time in the hospital with cancer. Yupp he lost 8 in a row, it wasnt good.)

0-1 for scooter.

?what?

(Are you talking about the 8 loss run? That happened in like 1999 bro after he took over for a guy who quit recruitting because he was spending all his time in the hospital with cancer. Yupp he lost 8 in a row, it wasnt good.)

0-1 for scooter.

Iowa fans where would you rank your best team(s) against any of Nebraska beat teams in
History?
They hate history..
:)

Crickets!

?what?

0-1 for scooter.
Doesn’t matter. If you’re gonna hold Frost to his first year record, no matter what, same goes for Kirk. No excuses.

Low hanging fruit, easy pickings... you usually come stronger. Come on, man!

Iowa’s record in 1998 was 3-8, the year before Kirk took over. Nebraska was 4-8 in 2017... very similar scenarios. 1-10 was pathetic.

Edit: and by the way, kirkie was 0-1 against Nebraska after his first year. Things change in a hurry, as we found out, and as you will soon find out.

Doesn’t matter. If you’re gonna hold Frost to his first year record, no matter what, same goes for Kirk. No excuses.

Low hanging fruit, easy pickings... you usually come stronger. Come on, man!

Iowa’s record in 1998 was 3-8, the year before Kirk took over. Nebraska was 4-8 in 2017... very similar scenarios. 1-10 was pathetic.

Edit: and by the way, kirkie was 0-1 against Nebraska after his first year. Things change in a hurry, as we found out, and as you will soon find out.

Nice post, way to hit him between the eyes..

He won’t answer mine.:)

See its post like this that make me smile on the inside. I personally have gotten the pleasure of walking out of memorial in 15 and kinnick this year and seeing the smugness just wiped the f* off.

Beating a down Husker team is your Super Bowl so I understand that your excited, particularly since you guys will never know what it’s like to play for a championship. Oh wait, you guys did bring in that juggernaut class ranking the high 30’s. I’m sure playing for a title is just around the corner.

But, the “smugness” will always be there because well....you’re
Iowa. And until your goal is to win more than 8 games nobody will respect your program. You could beat Nebraska ten years in a row and your program will continue to be a joke considering you continue to employ and increase pay for a coach that has won one division title in 8 years.

Reactions: Frozone
............The difference is those home grown kids were ignored since Frank left. It looks like Frost will be bringing vthat back. It looks like going forward, Scott will probably out recruit Kirk and that could be the difference in the programs. Until then the Huskers are 0-4 with lots if promise, but a bunch to prove.
Interesting, what we generally hear from Iowa fan is that they feel like we said, “Nebraska will own Iowa and the B1G” when it was announced Nebraska was joining the B1G. The part about owning Iowa may have been said, but not the part about “owning the B1G”. Lo and behold Nebraska promptly won 3 of the first 4 against Iowa (Iowa’s lone win against a 3rd string walk on QB) and owned 5 of 6 against KF. So we’ve been where you’re at Iowa fan and Nebraska has a much longer track record of beating Iowa, so take some friendly advice and stop trying to convince us Iowa is a B1G juggernaut or at least wait until KF has a winning record against Nebraska.

You go about it all wrong let me help you out..
Ask them this:

Iowa fans where would you rank your best team(s) against any of Nebraska beat teams in
History?
They hate history..
:)
You want to talk about the 90's, typical.

Yeah dude when you guys had steriods, rapest, and thieves, and a coach that would turn a blind eye to it all you were good. Congrats.

(I think this the post you were referencing.)

So you want to talk about the 90's typical.

Yeah dude when you guys had steriods, rapest, and thieves, and a coach that would turn a blind eye to it all you were good. Congrats.

As if Iowa didn’t partake in steroids or any other program. Laughing

Newsflash, they did. Only difference is Iowa was still mediocre. Your post wreaks of jealousy and I love it!

Interesting, what we generally hear from Iowa fan is that they feel like we said, “Nebraska will own Iowa and the B1G” when it was announced Nebraska was joining the B1G. The part about owning Iowa may have been said, but not the part about “owning the B1G”. Lo and behold Nebraska promptly won 3 of the first 4 against Iowa (Iowa’s lone win against a 3rd string walk on QB) and owned 5 of 6 against KF. So we’ve been where you’re at Iowa fan and Nebraska has a much longer track record of beating Iowa, so take some friendly advice and stop trying to convince us Iowa is a B1G juggernaut or at least wait until KF has a winning record against Nebraska.
What in the flying fvck are you talking about. The post was about Iowa recruitting and keeping KF, you are the one that has brought these random tangents. You make Dory from finding Nemo look focused.

Reactions: donahues17
As if Iowa didn’t partake in steroids or any other program. Laughing

Newsflash, they did. Only difference is Iowa was still mediocre. Your post wreaks of jealousy and I love it!
Your trying way too hard bro, when someone post "you were good" that doesnt imply I'm jealous. You tried and failed, lesson learned, you shouldn't try.

Also, it's funny that it used to be "we had the best s&c program in the country" and now it's just accepted your dudes were using roids. Mainly because the dipshits you had on your team have since been so forthcoming.

So you want to talk about the 90's typical.

How about the 1960’s, 70’s 80’s..

Iowa’s 1985 or 2009 or 2012 teams would be behind..

One player gets accused of rape and there all rapisto_O.
As if Iowa has all angels in their program and have never been arrested.:confused:

Last edited:
What in the flying fvck are you talking about. The post was about Iowa recruitting and keeping KF, you are the one that has brought these random tangents. You make Dory from finding Nemo look focused.
Here’s how a messsge board works dumba$$, you either post your own opinion or you respond to someone else’s post. Mine was a response to a post. I know you hate it that KF, after 4 straight wins, does not have a winning record against Nebraska. This thread went off topic way before I started posting. Say it with me now, “KF still does not have a winning record against Nebraska.”

Reactions: scarletred
Your trying way too hard bro, when someone post "you were good" that doesnt imply I'm jealous. You tried and failed, lesson learned, you shouldn't try.

Also, it's funny that it used to be "we had the best s&c program in the country" and now it's just accepted your dudes were using roids. Mainly because the dipshits you had on your team have since been so forthcoming.

*You’re. Says the guy who claims “I failed.”

Again, you are super naive to actually believe only Nebraska was using steroids. And even more naive to believe Iowa didn’t partake. Yep that’s it....Iowa was just some steroids away from winning 5 National Titles.

Laughing

Beating a down Husker team is your Super Bowl so I understand that your excited, particularly since you guys will never know what it’s like to play for a championship. Oh wait, you guys did bring in that juggernaut class ranking the high 30’s. I’m sure playing for a title is just around the corner.
Ahhh the old "super bowl" as a way of minimizing a victory tactic. An oldie but a goodie. Our state is interesting the people in the north central and NW hate MN(one of the best and oldest rivalry in the sport), NE hate WI (me also because F scony), and everyone hates ISU. When you have as many rivals as we have for as long as we have had them you dont have a "superbowl". That's like saying back in the day who was your "super bowl" ok,TX or Co? - none because you hated them all. Do better.

Last edited:
Here’s how a messsge board works dumba$$, you either post your own opinion or you respond to someone else’s post. Mine was a response to a post. I know you hate it that KF, after 4 straight wins, does not have a winning record against Nebraska. This thread went off topic way before I started posting. Say it with me now, “KF still does not have a winning record against Nebraska.”
Your triggered bro, its was the beta chit that got in your head wasnt it? Here is some free advice, if you dont want to get called out for being a beta, dont post stuff like "what do you want from nebraska fans". What rock are you going to hide behind when kirk beats you this year and scooter is 0-2 and KF is .500?

*You’re. Says the guy who claims “I failed.”

Again, you are super naive to actually believe only Nebraska was using steroids. And even more naive to believe Iowa didn’t partake. Yep that’s it....Iowa was just some steroids away from winning 5 National Titles.

Laughing
Steriods acknowledged and now the internet spelling champ, you're having a hell of a Saturday and it isnt even 9.

Right. According to Iowa fans our mods block all Iowa fans for telling the truth. Yet here we are 10 pages into a highly amusing thread if you have a decent sense of humor. I just wish the good folks from Iowa would get to their end game here. I assume they have a point to this....I mean, I've certainly not seen one in this George R.R.Martin in length thread. But there has to be a point.

Right. According to Iowa fans our mods block all Iowa fans for telling the truth. Yet here we are 10 pages into a highly amusing thread if you have a decent sense of humor. I just wish the good folks from Iowa would get to their end game here. I assume they have a point to this....I mean, I've certainly not seen one in this George R.R.Martin in length thread. But there has to be a point.
I've tried to be as transparent as possible. My point is some good light hearted banter during down times in my day. It's what makes it "rivals", have you been to the main board? Dudes talk about committing actual crimes against each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT