ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Nebraska live via Iowa city

Hot.Carl

Dec 30, 2015
hosting a dinner party for my wife’s friends and mine, which due to our home locales means 60% of our home is occupied by Nebraska fans. We live in Iowa city. About 1/4 of the occupants played college football, albeit D3 or less, so don’t hold your breath on the analysis. General consensus is;

if Nebraska scores fast and early, the game will come down to the wire in the fourth, in which Nebraska will win. Iowa’s depth on the D line will make things difficult for nebraska’s total of 5 o linemen capable of starting in the big ten. But, a couple of long bombs could give Nebraska 14-21 points, which could be enough.

If Stanley is unphased by Nebraska’s numerous blitz packages, Iowa will win easily. But this doesn’t usually happen. It Iowa tries to run, Nebraska will win. If Stanley is flushered, nebraska will win. Iowa is wholly capable of losing this game due to offensive ineptitude.

Iowa’s defense is better than MSU’s. But, due to weather both last week and today, hard to say.

Good luck!! My Nebraska family and friends are great and we love this game. We expect frost to do great and look forward to Nebraska being competitive again. Happy football husker fans. From the sane Iowa group at this party

hosting a dinner party for my wife’s friends and mine, which due to our home locales means 60% of our home is occupied by Nebraska fans. We live in Iowa city.
My family is in from Lincoln. We're not so sanguine about NU's chances tomorrow, but we'll be there. Nebraska fans, love us or hate, will always be there. Or here, as the case may be. Go Big Red.

Reactions: Hot.Carl
They love their red beers too. Tomato juice bud light. We had to get more tomato juice.
Nebraska fans tend to like shitty beer. I saw way too many Busch and Bud Lights tailgating last weekend in Lincoln. Not all of us, though. Gimme a Pseudo Sue from Toppling Goliath in Decorah, and I'm happy.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Nebraska fans tend to like shitty beer. I saw way too many Busch and Bud Lights tailgating last weekend in Lincoln. Not all of us, though. Gimme a Pseudo Sue from Toppling Goliath in Decorah, and I'm happy.
When I started drinkin, BL was all we had. It's a hard habit to break.

Reactions: 9and4
Oh surprise! Another smug professor! Im shocked!
My Busch Light and I have had way more fun with way more interesting people and chicks than you and your girly "sue" beer.
Although I do not discriminate on the beer so Id probably enjoy that, too. Between busch's.

Try Clamato juice with a beer! Enjoy! Cheers!!

Been known to drink a few of these on the Golf course
37424.jpg

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Oh surprise! Another smug professor! Im shocked!
My Busch Light and I have had way more fun with way more interesting people and chicks than you and your girly "sue" beer.
Although I do not discriminate on the beer so Id probably enjoy that, too. Between busch's.

You show me a girl that's to good for Busch Light, and I'll show you a girl that's to good for me...

You show me a girl that's to good for Busch Light, and I'll show you a girl that's to good for me...
NOt good enough, you mean. She is not good enough.
Busch light is a state of mind, a manly confidence. Real Chicks dig it.
Go drink sue beer with your pinky finger raised and an air of smug, undeserved entitlement while being boring as cardboard if you want, but it aint for me.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
NOt good enough, you mean. She is not good enough.
Busch light is a state of mind, a manly confidence. Real Chicks dig it.
Go drink sue beer with your pinky finger raised and an air of smug, undeserved entitlement while being boring as cardboard if you want, but it aint for me.
Damn. It's like you're looking straight into my soul.

The Busch gives powers to those who savor the nector of the gods.
Perhaps you need to try it in a hunter orange can? Presentation can have an effect on all senses.

Am I the only one who thought "Hmmm, bright orange cans just in time for hunting season,,,,,that's just good thinking right there" Safety first I always say.

The Busch gives powers to those who savor the nector of the gods.
Perhaps you need to try it in a hunter orange can? Presentation can have an effect on all senses.
Maybe I'm a hopeless alcoholic or a bad mathematician (or both), but a single 16-ounce can of a strong APA or DIPA delivers about three times the amount of alcohol as a single 12-ounce can of Natty Light. Less pissing at the game needed.

Am I the only one who thought "Hmmm, bright orange cans just in time for hunting season,,,,,that's just good thinking right there" Safety first I always say.
The orange can isnt used before the hunt, but rather afterward.
It tastes better from an orange can while staring at your kill with your buddies, cradling it in your bloody hands in the cold while saying "yep" over and over again, slightly tired and in need of refreshment from carrying the carcass over your shoulder a half mile out of the backwoods, then your smoking hot wife brings you another round and you smack her on the ass.
After about 5-6 you butcher that thing while downing another 5-6.

Its just better with the orange cans.

Reactions: ltows5 and 9and4
Maybe I'm a hopeless alcoholic or a bad mathematician (or both), but a single 16-ounce can of a strong APA or DIPA delivers about three times the amount of alcohol as a single 12-ounce can of Natty Light. Less pissing at the game needed.
A slightly low blow equating busch with natty, but ill allow it.
You may have a point, i hate that my halftime piss takes so long, especially at games where the trough is just set too high for my enormous penis. All the busch light i drink makes it difficult to hold my meat stick up high enough to keep clear of the water below, even with my huge muscles.
Perhaps if i drank more snobby beers i would pee less, have a smaller penis, and be boring enough to not worry about having fun and drinking too much.
;)

A slightly low blow equating busch with natty, but ill allow it.
You may have a point, i hate that my halftime piss takes so long, especially at games where the trough is just set too high for my enormous penis. All the busch light i drink makes it difficult to hold my meat stick up high enough to keep clear of the water below, even with my huge muscles.
Perhaps if i drank more snobby beers i would pee less, have a smaller penis, and be boring enough to not worry about having fun and drinking too much.
;)
Thanks for the advice. Headed to Kinnick now. Any suggestions on wardrobe?

Thanks for the advice. Headed to Kinnick now. Any suggestions on wardrobe?
Youll probably try the skinny jeans or skinny khakis with chuck taylors and scarf route, but I suggest a good pair of coveralls, Nebraska hoodie, and cousin eddie hat.

ADVERTISEMENT