ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa sucks.

I'm on record many times over: HAWKEYES SHOULDA retired Kirklansman after winning the Holiday bowl. That's Zenith for him. Quit while you're ahead. But that greedy bastard won't quit until the state of Iowa gives his son a 1 billion dollar unbreakable contract. The moron fans/local media will fight to make it happen. You just watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Imagine Iowa losing 6 or 7 games but the 1 win is against us.

Now, that would be very interesting, if that is how it plays out?

Iowa vs. Michigan State reminds me of the 2000 season. But, that isn't a positive situation for the Hawks.

I see 2000 again. Last time Iowa opened a season 0-2. Though, Brian Ferentz as an OC is 2-6 in B1G games 1 & 2 in his first four seasons as a coordinator.

That really is a problem. Iowa hasn't scored a TD in the second half in five straight B1G games, another major issue.

Brian Ferentz isn't doing well, except for 2017 win against Ohio State and his 9-0 record against Iowa State, Minnesota and Nebraska. Iowa is 15-0 overall in those games over the past 5 seasons.

Otherwise, the Hawkeyes have some real issues at 0-2 to open Kirk Ferentz's 22nd year. Mel Tucker is 1-1 at Michigan State, after a road trip to Michigan finishing out in winning fashion.

The racial disparities aren't too surprising. They do exist in a variety aspects of our society. Universities and football programs shouldn't be a big surprise, but more does need to be done to overcome such issues.

As a Big Ten fan for nearly 50 years. I actually saw Nebraska games before my first Iowa at Purdue game in 1971. This is certainly going to be an unprecedented season.

Does Wisconsin miss 2 or 3 games due to covid-19?

Will college basketball get off the ground?

More cancelation news this past week, including women's ACC-B1G challenge.

2000 wasn't a good year for Iowa.

Will Tuesday election also close out, like 2000, as well?

We shall see.

The racial disparities aren't too surprising. They do exist in a variety aspects of our society. Universities and football programs shouldn't be a big surprise, but more does need to be done to overcome such issues.

We shall see.

Dumb. We don't have disparities because of race. We have work-ethic disparities. And common sense disparities. But your idea that there is a conspiracy holding someone down because of their skin pigment is ignorant virtue signaling.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Dumb. We don't have disparities because of race. We have work-ethic disparities. And common sense disparities. But your idea that there is a conspiracy holding someone down because of their skin pigment is ignorant virtue signaling.

Sorry, racial disparities do exist in education, health care, housing, lending and one B1G football program has discussed how they have found it even there.

It was a pleasure to watch their ignorant fanbase post on facebook today how they need to fire their coach (ok so that wasnt so ignorant) and how this qb sucks and put the back up in.

All I heard before this season was how Petras broke all of Joe Grofs records in High School.

Today was a great day. On a side note, NW isnt very impressive either.

ADVERTISEMENT