ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa spread

I'm guessing Iowa - 7 . They win by 14. I don't see us winning another game.
This is a version of the iowa spread formation.

IMG_2059-728x455.jpg

Current Sagarin ratings of teams Iowa has defeated:

Penn State - 19
Minnesota - 17
Michigan State - 38

Teams they have lost to
Northwestern - 8
Purdue - 20

But carry on.

Iowa hasn't really over-performed recently in rivalry games. They've been better than Iowa State (5 in a row), Nebraska (5 in a row) and Minnesota (6 in a row). Have not been as good as Wisconsin (lost 5 in a row). It is what it is.
Sagarin is a joke right now because there are no OOC games for the B10 to figure strength. It is completely unreliable. Polls are more accurate than Sagarin at this point. penn St at 0-5 tells you how accurate Sagarin is. Bad year to try and backup an argument with Sagarin.

Your “program” is a joke. A history of mediocracy, in the middle of a mediocre season and led by racists. Maybe you shouldn’t be on other teams message boards talking shit, when you support a nothing program yourself.
Spaz out much?

Your program is on life support - Judgement Day is Friday.
this is now 2 straight years, including basketball season, where this has been the post du jour of this particular simpleton.

a fact: the biggest judgement that has occurred over that time was the one upset, a husker win on the hardwood.

just hilarious that the worst husker hoops team probably ever knocked off iowa's best team probably ever. classic iowa. also, iowa has not covered in their 2 football wins. lol

Sure I’ll be pissed IF the huskers play crappy and lose to iowa again, but I’ll limit it to ten minutes and then move on and enjoy the rest of the weekend knowing I’ve got a lot to be thankful for and it’s always comforting to know that iowa will not be playing in any significant game in the near future. Hence an iowa win will change nothing for either program other than evening the series from the 1970s to present at 8 to 8, that’s right, if they win, it will have taken them 6 straight to get even and the huskers will still have a double digit lead in the all time series.
They’re still them and we’re still us and thank God for that!!

Reactions: leodisflowers
this is now 2 straight years, including basketball season, where this has been the post du jour of this particular simpleton.

a fact: the biggest judgement that has occurred over that time was the one upset, a husker win on the hardwood.

just hilarious that the worst husker hoops team probably ever knocked off iowa's best team probably ever. classic iowa. also, iowa has not covered in their 2 football wins. lol
Iowa’s best team ever? OMG we have played in multiple Final Fours and played in the National Championship Game. This years team is rated #5 in the nation and a favorite to win it all. Your homer called win was far from being against one of our better teams.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Iowa’s best team ever? OMG we have played in multiple Final Fours and played in the National Championship Game. This years team is rated #5 in the nation and a favorite to win it all. Your homer called win was far from being against one of our better teams.
OMG

you really think a team from 1956 beats last year’s? Fn inbreds, man. Only iowa fan acts like stuff that happened pre-integration should be celebrated.

youre all complete losers, and lesser human beings.

Reactions: leodisflowers
OMG

you really think a team from 1956 beats last year’s? Fn inbreds, man. Only iowa fan acts like stuff that happened pre-integration should be celebrated.

youre all complete losers, and lesser human beings.
You’re picked last place in the B1G in men’s Basketball, you might want to find a hobby this winter to occupy your time and keep you away from Freddie’s demise.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT