ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa spread

I can’t see it being less than -12. Clearly I’m biased but I don’t see how Nebraska keeps it within two touchdowns. Hawks should rush for 250+.

the 'iowa spread' is what happens right before this:

AYic8kRZ6LDL8xEFQVoju_keWWt4hxDliyFmmYmmRDmku_LEpXrn1ZSAQGVaovskbtHXTd8z5GhqVkJQieVL7g1ClW-P7TBTeSh_kmvIPAQ0G-fo2gBGzYMLYQqMZBPsoX4zAwPJ-kCwMh9-rUMjDN8uOALmg3DhRps

It's at Iowa right? Do they have the cutout cardboard fans? Do they all wear white pointy hoods?
If you think for one second that KF is a racist you’re an idiot . There may not be a coach with more class in the entire nation than KF. Did Iowa have some hard ass coaches that expected players to conform to the Iowa system? Maybe, but this racism card is a bunch of Bullsh!t! And of course from a bunch of players that felt they didn’t get their PT at Iowa . And even w all the off the field distraction Iowa is still gonna curb stomp Nebraska .

If you think for one second that KF is a racist you’re an idiot . There may not be a coach with more class in the entire nation than KF. Did Iowa have some hard ass coaches that expected players to conform to the Iowa system? Maybe, but this racism card is a bunch of Bullsh!t! And of course from a bunch of players that felt they didn’t get their PT at Iowa . And even w all the off the field distraction Iowa is still gonna curb stomp Nebraska .
Yes it’s an overkill on the racist stuff! Not even funny. Unless you’re 12.

Yes it’s an overkill on the racist stuff! Not even funny. Unless you’re 12.
What you aren’t getting is that it is serious. You assholes keep trying to downplay it and normalize it. Decades of institutional racism is not just an off field distraction. But whatever helps you racists sleep at night, I guess....

What you aren’t getting is that it is serious. You assholes keep trying to downplay it and normalize it. Decades of institutional racism is not just an off field distraction. But whatever helps you racists sleep at night, I guess....
Decades huh? Funny you didn’t hear any other players from those decades come forward did you ? I hardly call the accusation by a handful of former players decades of institutional racism. Coaches being hard asses on a small group of pu$$ies doesn’t count. But by all means go ahead and try and deflect the fact that Nebraska is a dumpster fire

I don't know why they don't get it. Their institutional racism is really hardcore. You would hope that they would admit it and work towards bettering themselves. But they're not. It's the Iowa way.

I don't know why they don't get it. Their institutional racism is really hardcore. You would hope that they would admit it and work towards bettering themselves. But they're not. It's the Iowa way.
LOL no the Iowa way will be kicking your a$$ for the 6th straight season next Friday

Reactions: BXY
I can’t see it being less than -12. Clearly I’m biased but I don’t see how Nebraska keeps it within two touchdowns. Hawks should rush for 250+.
I think Iowa wins by 28 points or more. It will be a gang rape on national tv This program is now trash

Decades huh? Funny you didn’t hear any other players from those decades come forward did you ? I hardly call the accusation by a handful of former players decades of institutional racism. Coaches being hard asses on a small group of pu$$ies doesn’t count. But by all means go ahead and try and deflect the fact that Nebraska is a dumpster fire
I'd rather be a dumpster fire than some F*G newton from iowa… go play hide the sausage with your older cousins

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRREEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
  • Sad

Obviously 12-year-olds speaking here! Enough said keep up with the defamation of character! And reread what the OP just wrote! It’s pretty serious stuff.

Ahahaha an Iowa fan who sent his kids to Nebraska. Priceless. Let's see, were they too dumb to get into Iowa? Or was it intentional because you respect Nebraska's education more?

And way to bump your own post. You mad?

I think it's a pretty serious charge, but if Ferentz was some renegade racist you're portraying him to be, why did he players filing the suit drop their $20 million demand? I get it's easy to look at a headline and just yell racist, but look into it a bit more and educate yourself on it.

One of Wadley's chief complaints was that Ferentz personally turned off his meal card. Kirk was trying to get him to gain weight after his move to RB, why would he turn off his meal card to not allow his starting RB to eat? Because racist? Kirk went out of his way and made some calls to get Wadley a tryout in the XFL a few months before this blew up. Racist. My last example about Wadley is that his mother was begging Ferentz to offer Akrum's younger brother ONE(!) month before he started firing off accusations. If Iowa was such a racist program with "decades of institutional racism" and so miserable, why would she want her other son to go there?

I listened to a podcast with our starting RB's father and he 100% believes Kirk is the right man to lead the program forward with the small adjustments that have been made. There's nothing you're going to tell me that outweighs a father with a black son in the program.

See above. Also, there has been an ongoing effort to improve and the players are all in.

I'd rather be a dumpster fire than some F*G from iowa… go play hide the sausage with your older cousins

Didn't even hide your homophobia. Wore that loud and proud by doing it in all caps.

Easy money. Iowa will cover in their sleep. This is one of the worst coached Nebraska teams in history and that won’t change this week. Bet the farm.

I'd rather be a dumpster fire than some F*G from iowa… go play hide the sausage with your older cousins

Homophobic slurs? Are you really sure you're not a racist as well? If the administration on this board truly do their job, I would expect you to be banned any minute now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RothMatt
Reading through this thread, other than the racists comments, it’s hard to tell who the Iowa fans and Nebraska fans are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT