ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Prediction Thread

TwinsRRUs

Recruiting Coordinator
Oct 1, 2011
SW NE
I can't seem to find an actual prediction thread for the game tomorrow... (did I miss it somewhere?)
so what are your final score predictions??

'Skers 23
'Eyes 21

CPdcthsWgAARb2i.jpg

This season has made me way too cynical to expect or predict a Nebraska win. I think we see a Nebraska team that more closely resembles the team we saw in the first 9 games of the season. Or perhaps more importantly, we see the play calling revert back to its original, head-scratching form.

Nebraska: 21
Iowa: 38

Huskers find a way let to drive down and take the lead. Then the D picks Iowa to seal it.
Huskers 24
Iowa 20

I can't seem to find an actual prediction thread for the game tomorrow... (did I miss it somewhere?)

'Skers 23
'Eyes 21

Iowa 40
Neb 27

Nebraska turns the ball over and Beathard has a big day through the air and on the ground.

I was very confident earlier, but now, with this wind....I'm getting a bad feeling.

So I'm going back on my previous prediction.
Nebraska- 24
Iowa- 28

The thing about Memorial Stadium is the wind swirls. Iowa isn't used to this dynamic so i suspect it'll effect their passing more then us.

A boring game where Nebraska falls behind early and never really has a change to get back in but Iowa doesn't pull away either.

NU - 24
Iowa - 27

'Skers 23
'Eyes 21

If you would have asked me 4 weeks ago, I would said Iowa will probably take this one. The huskers are starting to click and buy into MR. One of the players,before the mich st game was even quoted as saying something like. "We all just sat down and talked and agreed we were going to commit all in and play hard the last 3 games" This team was die hard Bo Bo. I know for a fact many players had hard feelings towards Riley and weren't giving it their all. If they had been from the start I believe this team would only be a 1 or 2 loss team at this point. For whatever reason they are finally playing for Riley it is showing.

Iowa is a good team, but not a number 4 team in the country. They are only their because of a weak schedule and some close games bouncing their way. Nebraska has more talent and if Armstrong can play mistake free football we should win this by double digits. If he plays his normal 2-3 stupid decisions, Iowa will capitalize. That is what they do well. Wait for other team to shoot themselves. Even so I still think it stays close.

34-24- Skers Armstrong plays mistake free.
37-34-Skers Armstrong throws 2-3 dumb balls

I was very confident earlier, but now, with this wind....I'm getting a bad feeling.

So I'm going back on my previous prediction.
Nebraska- 24
Iowa- 28
Agree the wind will hurt our game more than Iowa. but still think if Tommy (big IF) plays solid we get the win no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT