ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Parents Cite Hypocrisy, Failure of Leadership in Letter to Warren

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
good for them. hopefully they are heard.

Ef4WJb_WoAIPZYa

It really doesn't matter, at all. Warren knows better than those who don't like what he's doing. Just ask him, I bet that is a question that he would respond to.

Reactions: headcard
- iclone - “lets see, what else should I do today? I’ve made the bed, I’ve painted my nails, I’ve put in my food order to mom... I know! I’ll go to huskersonline and be a douche!”

Last edited:
Keeve does a truncated interview on the Sports Business Journal, true enough, he doesn't have the chops to answer questions live, *cough* Revsine
For all his experience he's in way over his head on this one. Most would likely have given him a pass during this time had he just stood his ground. What's a title, like Commissioner, if you don't lead people?
To a man, I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror or around the dinner table when he is a cheerleader for his son but isn't for the title that he holds. Do your damn job. The path he is taking ducking and dodging his role should spell the end of his tenure
These families and parents really should demand his firing. They are, in effect, directly impacted by his poor job performance.
I don't care about his qualifications or experience, he is failing. Any organization (The BIG??) worth their salt would remove him and put someone in place with some real skill, conviction, and a voice that can be heard. Mumbly Kevin Warren ain't cutting it

"After reviewing the current situation, and looked at the current trending, the school presidents and I voted in favor of postponing the fall sports season."

Without exposing the vote, he is putting the "blame" entirely on himself. He should know better being in the role that he is in. Have to wonder what Delany thinks.

Reactions: Baxter48
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT