ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa is Mediocre

Our fans weren't saying they'd win their division in year 2 and the conference in year 3 either. Iowa fans rub your noses in it because you guys were more arrogant than any fan base we play against since the moment you joined
Sorry the media thought highly of frost and AM. Not our fault. Arrogance comes with the territory, you iowa fans would be the same only you lack one major component, anything to be arrogant about. Congrats on the past five seasons. RollingLaugh

Reactions: headcard
Turn the clock back all the way to 2001 to present day and see who has more football wins-- Iowa or Nebraska-- then get back to us.

Nebraska hasn't had a great season since the 1990s since Osborne was your coach.
Turn the clock back to 1983 who has more wins.. WTF does 2001 have to do with anything other then to fit your moronic narrative of Psychobabble? After reading these message Iowa wants it 2 ways if Iowa wins “Nebraska sucks, not a blue blood blah blah” if Iowa loses “You’re Nebraska you’re a blue blood you should beat us blah blah” which one is it? Iowa is better than Nebraska right now. But quit the grandstanding that Iowa has accomplished anything. Congrats you’ve managed to pull more mediocrity out of each other than Nebraska has. If that’s the gold standard then... woof

I can only guess that the vast majority of these fu€k stick Iowa fans are millennials and lack the perspective that comes with age. That’s understandable, if any are over 30 that’s downright embarrassing for them. Not our fault your team sucked so bad for so many years before you were born.

4 Top 10 finishes since 2002. Nebraska has had how many? Since 2001 Iowa has won more football games than Nebraska. That's your reality.
You keep changing you metric. First it was the last 20 years, that wasn’t true. Then we hadn’t had a “great” season since TO. But by the that logic, Iowa has NEVER had a great season. Solich had one loss and finished #2 in 1999. So by your own logic Iowa has never had a great season. It’s probably time to run home.

Sorry the media thought highly of frost and AM. Not our fault. Arrogance comes with the territory, you iowa fans would be the same only you lack one major component, anything to be arrogant about. Congrats on the past 19 seasons. RollingLaugh

5 Iowa wins in a row. Slice it, dice it any way you want, doesn't change the reality. Each time you open your pie hole you prove how frustrated you are and how badly you are grasping for straws. Hope you guys get it figured out. It's been a hell of a long ass draught in Lincoln

You keep changing you metric. First it was the last 20 years, that wasn’t true. Then we hadn’t had a “great” season since TO. But by the that logic, Iowa has NEVER had a great season. Solich had one loss and finished #2 in 1999. So by your own logic Iowa has never had a great season.

5 Iowa wins in a row. Slice it, dice it any way you want, doesn't change the reality. Each time you open your pie hole you prove how frustrated you are and how badly you are grasping for straws. Hope you guys get it figured out. It's been a hell of a long ass draught in Lincoln LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Sorry the media thought highly of frost and AM. Not our fault. Arrogance comes with the territory, you iowa fans would be the same only you lack one major component, anything to be arrogant about. Congrats on the past five seasons. RollingLaugh

Iowa also lacks 3 losing seasons in a row and a delusional fan base that still thinks it is the 1990’s and the next National Championship is firmly in reach.

5 Iowa wins in a row. Slice it, dice it any way you want, doesn't change the reality. Each time you open your pie hole you prove how frustrated you are and how badly you are grasping for straws. Hope you guys get it figured out. It's been a hell of a long ass draught in Lincoln
Are you really this slow? Read slowly, right to left and more than once: “congrats on the past five seasons.”

I never mentioned the media. I'm talking about your fans. Lots of these claims, and how we should enjoy beating Frost last year because this year Nebraska starts owning Iowa and you'll be lucky to win once every five years. I remember at one point even a few Nebraska fans mentioned they really hope they win this year because they knew they'd take a ton of crap from us after all the smack talk you guys did

and talk about living in the past...with a ‘crackerjack’ title to boot. probably not even recognized until this century...if you didnt know you won a nc when you supposedly did, then you didnt win it.
I was wrong, by his own metric they have NEVER had a good season. In their claimed title year they went 8-1-1 and finished #2, which he said does not qualify as a great season. Talk about an NEVER was.

Iowa also lacks 3 losing seasons in a row and a delusional fan base that still thinks it is the 1990’s and the next National Championship is firmly in reach.
Really? I can find multiple examples of Iowa having three losing seasons in a row. Beat it youngster.

4 Top 10 finishes since 2002. Nebraska has had how many? Since 2001 Iowa has won more football games than Nebraska. That's your reality.
Great. Your better then a really down college football school. So is ALOT of SCHOOLS. We’ve been awful

Lol at these Iowa fans. They are routinely ridiculed in the national boards. It’s funny that they think Iowa beating Nebraska this season would change anything. Bunch of whiny bitches.

Lol at these Iowa fans. They are routinely ridiculed in the national boards. It’s funny that they think Iowa beating Nebraska this season would change anything. Bunch of whiny bitches.

Got your walker ready to help you get to the bathroom old man? How long will it take you to go 10 feet across your trailer? Do give us your first hand view of those losing seasons Iowa had way back in the 1960’s and 70’s. That will show us how the boss is.

We want more. We want more. We want more.

Really? I can find multiple examples of Iowa having three losing seasons in a row. Beat it youngster.
They had two in a row
I came over intent on giving you guys props...hell of a game, program headed in the right direction, etc. Then wow...what a bunch of d-bags. It's amazing how different the folks here are from the ones I meet outside the stadium tailgating.
And I started in this thread by saying Iowa is a good team. Your fans are the one coming to another teams board to talk shit after a win, any way you slice it that is poor form.

Beating the skirts again doesn’t mean that much. The once mighties have fewer wins that Iowa going back to 2001.

Yikes.

Beating you guys isn't supposed to "change anything" we just like poking you guys (posters on here, not necessarily your whole fan base) because you guys are like little kids who don't get their way. Entitlement, the struggle is real

you have to go back further than that for your ‘claim’ to greatness...

So we must ignore the last 20 years because skirt fans say so.

Maybe instead of recruiting high school kids the once mighties should recruit their grad daddy’s. They are the ones you actually know what skirt fans are talking about with their past “greatness”.

Thanks for the entertainment while I prep to watch some football. Iowa DBags always have and always will amuse me. They are here for my entertainment and never cease to disappoint. Congrats on the past 5 seasons, it’s all you have on Nebraska. 70s through 2014 Nebraska 8 outta 10 over Iowa. RollingLaugh

Thanks for the entertainment while I prep to watch some football. Iowa DBags always have and always will amuse me. They are here for my entertainment and never cease to disappoint. Congrats on the past 5 seasons, it’s all you have on Nebraska. 70s through 2014 Nebraska 8 outta 10 over Iowa. RollingLaugh

‘90s delusional skirt fans are always hilarious in thinking it is still 1994-95. Will that ever change or will each new year simply put them once more year in the rear view mirror?

At our very worst they barley beat us. They are average and have always been average or below average. We will be back some day and beating they every year. Hopefully soon.

At our very worst they barley beat us. They are average and have always been average or below average. We will be back some day and beating they every year. Hopefully soon.

The once mighties very worst seems to be happening a lot the last 20 years.

If iowa wins its bowl game we will have won 47 games in the last 5 years. The only teams with more wins in that time frame are Alabama, Georgia, LSU,Clemson, Oklahoma, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin and Penn St. I'll take Top 10 in wins during the last 5 years as a sign that we are wayyyyyy above mediocre. Keep living in the past and polishing your antiques. I'll live in the moment and look at a bright future while your programs continues to fade into the boneyard.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Blue blood Status? If Iowa had the advantages that Nebraska had for decades, Iowa would probably have a hundred more wins at minimum. Nebraska is a combined 255 - 55 against Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State. The Big 8 Conference was the weakest - most lopsided conference in the country. That's how Nebraska padded their all time win record. Nebraska has won 902 (242 more games than Iowa's 660). If Iowa had 3 or 4 teams like Rutgers the past 60 years to play, the difference between Iowa and Nebraska would be one hell of a lot closer.

If iowa wins its bowl game we will have won 47 games in the last 5 years. The only teams with more wins in that time frame are Alabama, Georgia, LSU,Clemson, Oklahoma, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin and Penn St. I'll take Top 10 in wins during the last 5 years as a sign that we are wayyyyyy above mediocre. Keep living in the past and polishing your antiques. I'll live in the moment and look at a bright future while your programs continues to fade into the boneyard.
Nobody is debating that Iowa is better than Nebraska right now. It’s like an internal argument Iowa fans are having with themselves. Do you need validation from husker fans? Maybe you can hang that banner at Kinnick stadium “47 wins the last 5 years”

Nobody is debating that Iowa is better than Nebraska right now. It’s like an internal argument Iowa fans are having with themselves. Do you need validation from husker fans? Maybe you can hang that banner at Kinnick stadium “47 wins the last 5 years”
It’s the lack of respect. Keep dolling out snide remarks and Iowa will keep evaluating where Nebraska is as a program. Nebraska keeps getting unwarranted hype, Iowa keeps putting them in their place. This article encapsulates Iowa fans frustration.

Reactions: radicalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT