ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa is Mediocre

I came over intent on giving you guys props...hell of a game, program headed in the right direction, etc. Then wow...what a bunch of d-bags. It's amazing how different the folks here are from the ones I meet outside the stadium tailgating.

Reactions: zrob and Razorhawk2
I came over intent on giving you guys props...hell of a game, program headed in the right direction, etc. Then wow...what a bunch of d-bags. It's amazing how different the folks here are from the ones I meet outside the stadium tailgating.
You’re obviously talking about the hawk fans here and you’re right, the Iowa fu€k sticks on this board are much worse then those I meet in person. RollingLaugh

The people you encounter on this site are typically the ones watching from their home on their couch. Years and years of frustration now built up. You shouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: HawkIDrummer
Lol....you iowa tools amuse me and always have, this is entertaining to me and nothing posted here bothers me. I just enjoy putting Iowa fans in their place. RollingLaugh

660 all time wins is pretty decent....I guess.:(
I don’t feel put in my place. I didn’t win the game today. But I do enjoy seeing a “mediocre Iowa team (your fanbase’s words; not mine) put Nebraska fans in their place.

Yes, Nebraska has a rich history. But remember, the University of Chicago was once a power house program. Translation: things change.

I don’t feel put in my place. I didn’t win the game today. But I do enjoy seeing a “mediocre Iowa team (your fanbase’s words; not mine) put Nebraska fans in their place.

Yes, Nebraska has a rich history. But remember, the University of Chicago was once a power house program. Translation: things change.

I remember when Nebraska 1st came to the B1G. All their fans said they'd dominate such a "weak" conference.

How has that turned out?

Iowa fans are not improving as the night goes on and by the way IF Nebraska fans said anything prior to joining the B1G it actually started out as true, beat Iowa 3 outta first 4 and played in the title game in year two. Congrats on beating 5 of the worst Nebraska teams in fifty years though. RollingLaugh

And NU is straight up dog $hit.

I'll take mediocre and winning records and going to bowl games. Thanks

I guess I'm just being a Debbie Downer though for wanting to be mediocre instead of total dog $hit.
3 losses to top 15 opponents by total of 14 points. Should have beaten 2 of 3 we lost. 5 in a row against you. I'd STFU.

The proof that Iowa is just a mediocre team with a mediocre fan base.

If Nebraska were 9-3 and we beat a 5-7 team by a FG (a 5-7 team that lost to Purdue & Indiana by more points) Husker fans would be losing their shit. We wouldn’t be gloating about it.

In your scenario. the once mighties would fire another coach because it has worked so well for them the last 20 years. Will you fire Frosty the Coachman if he doesn’t win more than 9 games next year? Or will it take nothing short of a national title for him to keep his job?

this is f’n rich.
take your dbags with you.

I cannot relate to a fan base that’s so miserable after a win, but then again I can’t relate to Iowa fan on any level. Iowa has been the better team for the past five seasons, five seasons of the worst Nebraska football in fifty years, those crappy five years don’t change a thing, Iowa football is still a middling B1G team and Nebraska is still a blueblood.

Take your 5 years and your DBag fan base and move on...RollingLaugh

I cannot relate to a fan base that’s so miserable after a win, but then again I can’t relate to Iowa fan on any level. Iowa has been the better team for the past five seasons, five seasons of the worst Nebraska football in fifty years, those crappy five years don’t change a thing, Iowa football is still a middling B1G team and Nebraska is still a blueblood.

Take your 5 years and your DBag fan base and move on...RollingLaugh

The reality is Iowa has beaten 5 of the typical once mighty teams of the last 20 years. Too bad you have to go back further than that to have decent football.

How is the zipper holding out on your 90’s Starter Jacket? Be careful with it.

Iowa has been the better team for the past five seasons, five seasons of the worst Nebraska football in fifty years, those crappy five years don’t change a thing, Iowa football is still a middling B1G team and Nebraska is still a bluebloodRollingLaugh

LOL, Nebraska is still a blue blood. I have copied and pasted your remark right there on the Iowa board as once again showing how delusional some of you people are. You now are famous in the Hawkeye Lounge as people hysterically laugh at your remark along with those of some others living in your make believe world. You know your comment is not even true yourself but you need to say it to yourself to get even a little sense of relevancy.

Sorry dude, Iowa has been the better football team overall since 2001 to the present day. Don't believe me? Go check out total number of wins since then and see who has more. See who has 4 top 10 finishes in that time and see who has none.

I understand your anger, your frustration. You likely haven't stepped foot in Memorial Stadium in years-- you watch games from the couch and you fail miserably in your defense of how Iowa has dominated you-- but more importantly, how insignificant your program has become for the past 20 years. Those are FACTS.

LOL, Nebraska is still a blue blood. I have copied and pasted your remark right there on the Iowa board as once again showing how delusional some of you people are. You now are famous in the Hawkeye Lounge as people hysterically laugh at your remark along with those of some others living in your make believe world. You know your comment is not even true yourself but you need to say it to yourself to get even a little sense of relevancy.

Sorry dude, Iowa has been the better football team overall since 2001 to the present day. Don't believe me? Go check out total number of wins since then and see who has more. See who has 4 top 10 finishes in that time and see who has none.

I understand your anger, your frustration. You likely haven't stepped foot in Memorial Stadium in years-- you watch games from the couch and you fail miserably in your defense of how Iowa has dominated you-- but more importantly, how insignificant your program has become for the past 20 years. Those are FACTS.
TLDNR...

Enjoy these past five years, it’s all Iowa has over Nebraska. RollingLaugh

TLDNR...

Enjoy these past five years, it’s all Iowa has over Nebraska. RollingLaugh

Hey look who showed up again, the new infamous one in the Hawkeye Lounge who we are all laughing at with his blue blood comment. You struggle greatly in dealing with the world of reality and you're a glutton for punishment when the facts are shared. Let me repeat: go all the way back to 2001 and count from there who has more wins as a program and you'll see one has 4 Top 10 finishes in that time and the other has 0. Your research will help you determine who that school is in both regards and who that school isn't. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Why can’t iowa fans just be happy and thankful? Nebraska has gifted your team 5 years of being better than a blueblood. Be happy and move on. Iowa has been the better team for the past 5 seasons and that is all. RollingLaugh

1970s through 2014 Nebraska is 8 outta 10 against Iowa. Enjoy your 5 years!RollingLaugh

Looked like the shit talking thugs pulled out the W. I guess that’s what happens when you hire the coaches entitled, loud mouthed son as a coordinator, the players follow suit.

Skirt players were the one talking all day. Speaking of coaches do all skirt coaches throw the players under the bus like Frosty the Coachman? He makes as many excuses as the once mighty fan base.

Why can’t iowa fans just be happy and thankful? Nebraska has gifted your team 5 years of being better than a blueblood. Be happy and move on. Iowa has been the better team for the past 5 seasons and that is all. RollingLaugh

1970s through 2014 Nebraska is 8 outta 10 against Iowa. Enjoy your 5 years!RollingLaugh

Do all blue bloods have 3 losing seasons in a row like Nebraska?

Last edited:
Skirt players were the one talking all day. Speaking of coaches do all skirt coaches throw the players under the bus like Frosty the Coachman? He makes as many excuses as the once mighty fan base.
As an Iowa fan you’re the expert on excuse making, woulda, coulda, shoulda scenarios and the old standby “at least our program is clean” excuse making. Congrats on these past five seasons.

Reactions: headcard
More brilliant insight. Luck to have loud mouth visitors like you. You know, just like your team. Arrogant, shit talking and at the end of the day proud of average.

As an Iowa fan you’re the expert on excuse making, woulda, coulda, shoulda scenarios and the old standby “at least our program is clean” excuse making. Congrats on these past five seasons.
This guy is so proud to be living through the pinnacle of Iowa football, which is worse than the purgatory of the Bo Pelini years. I won’t bore him with stories about the pinnacle of Husker football.

Frosty the Coachman and his wambulance. You had the refs in your pocket doing their best to give you the game and you still couldn’t win it.

Yikes.

This guy is so proud to be living through the pinnacle of Iowa football, which is worse than the purgatory of the Bo Pelini years. I won’t bore him with stories about the pinnacle of Husker football.

While wearing your Apex Jacket from the 90’s?

More brilliant insight. Luck to have loud mouth visitors like you. You know, just like your team. Arrogant, shit talking and at the end of the day proud of average.

9 wins takes your newest savior 2 seasons to achieve.

Yikes.

While wearing your Apex Jacket from the 90’s?
If that’s what turns you on. I could tell you about how we won three national championships when I was in HS, but you couldn’t relate to that. Instead I could tell you about all the 9 and 10 win (yes you are allowed to win more than 9) seasons under Pelini or the one a few years ago under Riley.

If that’s what turns you on. I could tell you about how we won three national championships when I was in HS, but you couldn’t relate to that. Instead I could tell you about all the 9 and 10 win (yes you are allowed to win more than 9) seasons under Pelini or the one a few years ago under Riley.

So you are the guy that peaked in high school. Keep wearing your Apex Jacket from the “90s and telling the world how awesome the once mighties were 30 years ago.

Just for comparison, how did KFs first two seasons go? I’ll hang up and listen..RollingLaugh

Our fans weren't saying they'd win their division in year 2 and the conference in year 3 either. Iowa fans rub your noses in it because you guys were more arrogant than any fan base we play against since the moment you joined

3 straight losing seasons and Nebraska fans still think they are a blue blood.
Why’d you quote me on that. I never said that. It’s funny to see a stupid person try to argue cause they eventually start trying to pull shit out of their ass...

Turn the clock back all the way to 2001 to present day and see who has more football wins-- Iowa or Nebraska-- then get back to us.

Nebraska hasn't had a great season since the 1990s since Osborne was your coach.
By that metric, Iowa hasn’t since 1958.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT