ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa is Mediocre

I was thoroughly unimpressed with Iowa today. They were more mistake prone than I expected. I doubt they’re very happy with how they played.

This illustrates how much Nebraska needs to improve. Just so much needs to improve. We are a long ways away.

Start with special teams. My God, how can our kickoff and return teams be such an abomination?

There’s some NFL talent on this Iowa team. I’d be surprised it Wirfs and Epenesa aren’t first round picks next year. I think Stanley is an NFL quarterback also, 2nd or 3rd string, but an NFL QB nonetheless.

Last edited:
The proof that Iowa is just a mediocre team with a mediocre fan base.

If Nebraska were 9-3 and we beat a 5-7 team by a FG (a 5-7 team that lost to Purdue & Indiana by more points) Husker fans would be losing their shit. We wouldn’t be gloating about it.

It’s funny to outsiders that you think there is a difference between Nebraska & Iowa. They are the same place.

I’m just amazed that a 5-7 team talks trash at all. Half a decade straight of wins should the enough to quit the huskers. No one thinks Iowa is world beaters, but Iowa has bragging rights for another year.
You are on a Nebraska board. Go pound your chest on your own board.

Reactions: mmotto
The proof that Iowa is just a mediocre team with a mediocre fan base.

If Nebraska were 9-3 and we beat a 5-7 team by a FG (a 5-7 team that lost to Purdue & Indiana by more points) Husker fans would be losing their shit. We wouldn’t be gloating about it.
LIsten to yourself dude. You haven't been 9-2 since when. Just stop, you sound like a little kid. Grow up

Reactions: Red I 73 and IAROY
I’m just amazed that a 5-7 team talks trash at all. Half a decade straight of wins should the enough to quit the huskers. No one thinks Iowa is world beaters, but Iowa has bragging rights for another year.
well , i hope those bragging rights get you laid; on the other hand, I hope your sister is smarter than that

ADVERTISEMENT