ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa got screwed....

Meh....I never complain about officiating, it usually evens out. I don’t harbor and ill will towards Iowa football. Congrats on having the better team these past five seasons.
Nebraska will bounce back. Just need to settle on a coach and style of play. I can imagine the frustration Husker fans have. Heck....Hawk fans have been upset about our consistently mediocre offense for years.

Best of luck in the future!

On targeting no call and completed catch and still wins! Congratulations to a better coached team and players, they deserved it! Never seen I’m my 50 years on this earth, a more inept coach so googley eyed in loved with a NAIA QB, unwilling to change! Go Iowa, you’re better than us!
You have got to be kidding me. Maybe they've gotten those calls in the past, but they were absolutely correct. You have to controll the ball through the whole process of catch which he did not. On the targeting, explain to me how shoulder pad to shoulder pad is targeting.

You are dellusional. Iowa and iowegians have stooped to Colorado level. Should have been a flag on both the kicker and holder. Wouldn't have changed outcome but that was classless. Get ready for the beat down because it's game on now. Enjoy your last win.

Head to head results on the field matter or so I’ve been told by Iowa fans. 70s through 2014 Nebraska took 8 outta 10 from Iowa. Congrats on these past five seasons it’s all you got. Iowa fans have been fortunate to win the biggest game these past five seasons, I doubt the Iowa players are happy with the lack of national relevance though.

Not one of the current Nebraska players were even born yet--or even close to being born, when Nebraska last won theirs. A reality you must accept.

Iowa now 5 in a row-- and 3 of those were humiliating blow outs for you.

Nebraska will bounce back. Just need to settle on a coach and style of play. I can imagine the frustration Husker fans have. Heck....Hawk fans have been upset about our consistently mediocre offense for years.

Best of luck in the future!
Based on your handle I will assume you have the wisdom that comes with age. I will also assume that all the DBag Iowa fans on here are millennial aholes with no concept of anything that has happened in the world prior to 2002. Have a great Saturday sir.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Head to head results on the field matter or so I’ve been told by Iowa fans. 70s through 2014 Nebraska took 8 outta 10 from Iowa. Congrats on these past five seasons it’s all you got. Iowa fans have been fortunate to win the biggest game these past five seasons, I doubt the Iowa players are happy with the lack of national relevance though.

This was the biggest game? really? Pretty funny...I like what you did here.

Based on your handle I will assume you have the wisdom that comes with age. I will also assume that all the DBag Iowa fans on here are millennial aholes with no concept of anything that has happened in the world prior to 2002. Have a great Saturday sir.
I am cognizant (and appreciative) of history, and definitely not a millennial! I don’t understand why fans of any team have to be d-bags. I don’t trash talk because sooner or later the tables get turned. It isn’t so much fun to be on the receiving end!

I think Frost can get things going with time. Nebraska has had a lot of close losses. Once those start turning into wins, things will look much better.

You have a great Saturday, too!

I am cognizant (and appreciative) of history, and definitely not a millennial! I don’t understand why fans of any team have to be d-bags. I don’t trash talk because sooner or later the tables get turned. It isn’t so much fun to be on the receiving end!

I think Frost can get things going with time. Nebraska has had a lot of close losses. Once those start turning into wins, things will look much better.

You have a great Saturday, too!
It’s a message board and if a teams fans feel compelled to come over and brag after a win or 5 :( that’s one thing, to come to a message board and trash a teams history, accomplishments and fans is another animal. It amuses me when classless Iowa fans come here to tell Nebraska fans they are classless. I will admit I like to fight fire with fire and that’s on me, but honestly I have a lot more factual ammo then Iowa fans and it bothers them.

It’s a message board and if a teams fans feel compelled to come over and brag after a win or 5 :( that’s one thing, to come to a message board and trash a teams history, accomplishments and fans is another animal. It amuses me when classless Iowa fans come here to tell Nebraska fans they are classless. I will admit I like to fight fire with fire and that’s on me, but honestly I have a lot more factual ammo then Iowa fans and it bothers them.
Exactly what Iowa State fans do on the Iowa board!

Hopefully I haven’t come across that way.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Not one of the current Nebraska players were even born yet--or even close to being born, when Nebraska last won theirs. A reality you must accept.

Iowa now 5 in a row-- and 3 of those were humiliating blow outs for you.

last win what? Are you referring to National Championships? If so would you mind letting me know how old any of your current players/ recruits were when you last won yours?

Entertaining stuff. It would be a mistake to assume the dozen or so fans we have in Nebraska or western Iowa are an accurate representation of our fan base. On the whole, we have enormous respect for your program's history. On average we have one of the more reasonable and pleasant fan bases in college football. We have loons, as do all teams, but we're nowhere near most teams level of delusional homerism, including yours, and that's just a fact.

Don't get me wrong, if we had won national championships like you, we would be right there with you. As it stands, we're incapable of those expectations and the correlating extreme frustrations or delusions that accompany them. The reality is that Nebraska is currently the 6th most important game on our schedule, at best. That's one delusion I'm glad to help you with and it's not meant to offend, just to inject a much needed dose of reality about the current situation. We are genuinely rooting for you to right the ship, the B1G West needs it. I genuinely want a win over Nebraska to mean more than it currently does. Right now it's like a win over Northwestern or Illinois, you want the win, but you hold your breath and exhale when it's over and move on. It's more relief than joy. The last second nature of yesterday injects emotion... but it's relief at not blowing it against a currently inferior team that we're feeling right now... not the joy of a super bowl win.

Not ONE player on that team knows what it's like to beat Iowa.
Cool beans bro, y’all already got your hero’s trophy for that... did you want a different trophy as well to help fill that trophy case of yours up? I think you’ll find very little argument from husker fans, we suck, we have sucked for the last three years... hell evidently we have sucked for about 5 years, I mean we’ve been so bad that even Iowa has beat us...

Reactions: faschev94
Hahahaha ......... the amount of after the play shit alone by your team could’ve been called much earlier. Insecure as always.
Yeah, I’m not with you in this one. Frost is leading arguably the yappyist team in the conference, and I don’t get it. Just start playing ball, line up and play the next play

Cool beans bro, y’all already got your hero’s trophy for that... did you want a different trophy as well to help fill that trophy case of yours up? I think you’ll find very little argument from husker fans, we suck, we have sucked for the last three years... hell evidently we have sucked for about 5 years, I mean we’ve been so bad that even Troy has beat us...

Fify

All this enjoy the bowl season talk, I think I just might do that... I’ll tune in and watch Iowa get blasted just like they normally do in their bowl games... it really is quite pathetic to see how many of you retards have found your way to our board to brag about beating a team with a 5-7 record... we were a garbage team last year and the same this year, you barely got out of both games with the W... I’d say act like y’all have been there before... but I know your history, so please go on ahead continue thumping your chest for beating a team with a losing record and no bowl game... but I will enjoy watching you all resort back to “at least we beat Nebraska” after you get tossed around in your bowl game again this year
You’re making the Iowa fans look good by being so ridiculous. Truth be told they don’t always get beat in bowl games...including winning the last two when they eaked by our ‘garbage team’. Ferentz is actually 8-8, Fry was right around .500 too.
Until the 99s TO lost most of his and got blasted often

You’re making the Iowa fans look good by being so ridiculous. Truth be told they don’t always get beat in bowl games...including winning the last two when they eaked by our ‘garbage team’. Ferentz is actually 8-8, Fry was right around .500 too.
Until the 99s TO lost most of his and got blasted often
um ok, cool story... did you want something for all that awesomeness? A cookie maybe?

Hahahaha ......... the amount of after the play shit alone by your team could’ve been called much earlier. Insecure as always.
I wouldn't say insecure but were not gonna take no shit in our new home "Kinnick West" and were not gonna let some shady officiating get the best of us! There's new "blackshirts" that own Memorial stadium! Sorry boys but there's a new sheriff in Lincoln!

Do you ever give up with this crap? I was thinking all day I would see a post about how we almost won and it is only in year two if a complete rebuild from the evil Darth Riley. It's not like this program had the death penalty. We didn't almost won, we lost, we didn't get almost four star players they are what they are, not almost what you want them to be.

lol I see your still following my coat tail. I moved on from our little nose to nose issue weeks ago...yet here you are...still chasing me around just to troll me. Pathetic!!!

my suggestion, me and you don’t see eye to eye. So I just leave you be and don’t even bother you. Try doing the same thing my man. Because I’m just going to flat out ignore you from here on out...or at least till you let go of the childish crap. We don’t have to agree on things but chasing one another around in attempt to troll them...that’s when we start acting like elementary/middle school students.

Last edited:
The targeting call/reversed call... It was shoulder to helmet. Watch again.

it was shoulder to shoulder. My God, Iowa won. They didn’t lose. Move the F_ck on already. If it was targeting, Cam Taylor would have been kicked and the call wouldnt have been reversed. Makes no dam difference anyways. Both teams got shafted at times. There wasn’t “ONE” team got screwed while the other didn’t. They both did. End of story.

ADVERTISEMENT