ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa got screwed....

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
On targeting no call and completed catch and still wins! Congratulations to a better coached team and players, they deserved it! Never seen I’m my 50 years on this earth, a more inept coach so googley eyed in loved with a NAIA QB, unwilling to change! Go Iowa, you’re better than us!

On targeting no call and completed catch and still wins! Congratulations to a better coached team and players, they deserved it! Never seen I’m my 50 years on this earth, a more inept coach so google eyed in loved with a NAIA QB, unwilling to change! Go Iowa, you’re better than us!

The targeting call looked like shoulder to shoulder, but the overturned catch definitely looked like a catch.

100% not a catch. Not sure what replays you guys were watching but the Iowa receiver was clearly bobbling the ball as he came to the ground and rolled over, then he lost it completely.

Reactions: Gimmered
Don't forget the flag that everyone thought was a facemask on NU and instead was a 15-yarder on Iowa for throwing the second punch.

There's no arguing the fact that we came out ahead with respect to refs and penalties. That is not why we lost. We lost because our offense squatted and shat when they had chances to win the game.

On targeting no call and completed catch and still wins! Congratulations to a better coached team and players, they deserved it! Never seen I’m my 50 years on this earth, a more inept coach so google eyed in loved with a NAIA QB, unwilling to change! Go Iowa, you’re better than us!

The targeting call looked like shoulder to shoulder, but the overturned catch definitely looked like a catch.
I do think you have a good coach but he is little bit of a whiner.

On targeting no call and completed catch and still wins! Congratulations to a better coached team and players, they deserved it! Never seen I’m my 50 years on this earth, a more inept coach so googley eyed in loved with a NAIA QB, unwilling to change! Go Iowa, you’re better than us!
Got a lot of likes from the Hawkeye fans..... I suspect that was your mission though.

enjoy that little run while it last. Huskers just had a 3-1 run with Bo Pelini and before that it was 6-2 run and I’m sure Husker fans weren’t living on Iowa boards thumping their chests where we? Oh and the Huskers own the head to head 29-18. Again...Huskers 29 to Iowa’s 18... ;)

The garbage blind side block on dismuke.. come on.. his hands were up and just shielded the guy.. broadcaster even said as much since his word is gold aparrently

yep, both teams took a screwing today at some of the worst times. I don’t want to hear Iowa fans crying or Husker fans...this was another last second victory for Iowa over a garbage Husker team that barely won 4 games one year and 5 games this year...nothing to brag about for either team. Again it took Iowa a last second FG just to beat this 5 win Husker team.

enjoy that little run while it last. Huskers just had a 3-1 run with Bo Pelini and before that it was 6-2 run and I’m sure Husker fans weren’t living on Iowa boards thumping their chests where we? Oh and the Huskers own the head to head 29-18. Again...Huskers 29 to Iowa’s 18... ;)
have fun at your bowl game

Lol...Iowa fans wanting to say only the present matters all while posting 5-0.....RollingLaughRollingLaughit either all counts 29-18-3 or none of it does....what’ll it be fu€k stick Iowa fans?

Reactions: faschev94
The garbage blind side block on dismuke.. come on.. his hands were up and just shielded the guy.. broadcaster even said as much since his word is gold aparrently

lol. You guys got so many calls today, it was flipping ridiculous. I am surprised Iowa’s d line still had their jerseys after the game. Practically getting their jerseys ripped off every play.

oh well. Home cooking and we still won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT