ADVERTISEMENT

#Iowa #Defense #Lololol

Nuff said
The amazing thing about Iowa football is they truly believed they were really good last year. Even after one of the worst Husker teams in recent history with a first-year coach who inherited a mentally damaged team still managed to statistically beat them in every phase of the game except the scoreboard thanks to turnovers. Even after the Rose Bowl beat down on national TV last year, somehow they just assumed that was an anomaly.

They thought they had "New Kirk" and fully supported a massive extension and raise, when all you need to do is look at 2005 and 2010 to see how 2016 would likely work out. And here they are, right on track with history. Kind of makes you feel bad for them. Kind of...

Reactions: SOHusker11
They were really good last year compared to nearly any matrix you want to measure. Can't take that away from them, they earned it, we certainly didn't. The bottom line in sports is winning is it not? They won and we didn't. There are excuses, as they say, are like rear ends, everyone has one and they all stink.

I have no clue what the rest of this year is going to play out like but when the Iowa game rolls around I think we will know we were in a fight and nothing will be easy no matter the records.

Reactions: newAD
I don't care if we win by 1 or 30, i just hope we beat these guys this year. The way it looks so far, we should.

ADVERTISEMENT