ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa coaches on sideline trying to cause Nebraska to snap early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Unsportsmanlike conduct. If a d-lineman does it, it's a penalty. It's clear the asst coach (looks like BF) is trying to mimic Martinez to get the center to snap the ball
It’s legal for anyone on the sidelines or in the stands to clap. A lot of teams do worse on the sideline to mess with the offense. If a QB can’t handle a clap from 50 feet away he needs to switch positions.
But of course it’s not Frost’s or Nebraska’s fault they lost, it’s never their fault...

Reactions: imluvnmyskers
That is serious bush league but not surprising. Iowa could be called for holding on every run play. Par for the course.

LOL, what an ass hat. What a wuss. From the Hawkeye Lounge:

KF getting asked about this on the spot was pretty great.

(Paraphrasing)

Please. The officials said something to us at halftime. Next thing I know I see a coach clapping and encouraging our guys, caught myself doing it after one play and I realized what the hell are we doing here. I mean we told our guys, but it's football. Maybe they need to change their cadence. If a player on the field is doing it that's one thing, but no clapping on the sidelines? What are we doing? Pretty soon it's going to be like golf where there's no noise allowed at all. What are we talking about? It's football. Were they okay with how I'm dressed today?

Reactions: Herkyhawk247
Here is Coach Ferentz’ response in the post game when asked about it.

Please. The officials said something to us at halftime. Next thing I know I see a coach clapping and encouraging our guys, caught myself doing it after one play and I realized what the hell are we doing here. I mean we told our guys, but it's football. Maybe they need to change their cadence. If a player on the field is doing it that's one thing, but no clapping on the sidelines? What are we doing? Pretty soon it's going to be like golf where there's no noise allowed at all. What are we talking about? It's football. Were they okay with how I'm dressed today?
Damn...Kirk spitting that 🔥. It makes our coaches look mitch bade.

LOL, what an ass hat. What a wuss. From the Hawkeye Lounge:

KF getting asked about this on the spot was pretty great.

(Paraphrasing)

^^^Speaking of wuss^^^

Rent. Free.

It’s legal for anyone on the sidelines or in the stands to clap. A lot of teams do worse on the sideline to mess with the offense. If a QB can’t handle a clap from 50 feet away he needs to switch positions.
But of course it’s not Frost’s or Nebraska’s fault they lost, it’s never their fault...
Said literally no one. Why do you come here with this shit? Why do you care so much!

Damn...Kirk spitting that 🔥. It makes our coaches look mitch bade.

Our? Like Iowa’s coaches? I guess so. He’s acting like they don’t know what’s going on, playing dumb, so I guess he is.

What’s funny is he plays dumb about it and then proceeds to tell a story about someone doing the same thing they were doing.

Reactions: Alum-Ni
STFU and take your candy ass back to the Iowa board.
Why don't you grab some tissues and let the water works out like our Head Coach? Nothings going to get corrected until there is accountability. If a coach clapping on sideline can cause high snaps for 3+ years then our Center and Coach have no business in this business. Man the F up, take the L, and stop blaming everyone but yourself. Now go imitate our HC and go start gagging hard on 🍆

Why don't you grab some tissues and let the water works out like our Head Coach? Nothings going to get corrected until there is accountability. If a coach clapping on sideline can cause high snaps for 3+ years then our Center and Coach have no business in this business. Man the F up, take the L, and stop blaming everyone but yourself. Now go imitate our HC and go start gagging hard on 🍆

You Iowa racist are a salty bunch. Win your super bowl and still all butt hurt. Sorry about your life little guy.

Here's the rule:

"No player shall use words or signals that disconcert opponents when they are preparing to put the ball in play. No player may call defensive signals that simulate the sound or cadence of (or otherwise interfere with) offensive starting signals."

This is in regard to players on the field of play. Exclusively.

People on the sidelines are not considered players. They are not on the field of play.

The Umpire, who lines up behind the linebackers, is responsible for this call. If called, it is 5 yards for delay of game.

That's it.

What’s the point of this trolling? Does it really make you feel better about your miserable life? You Iowa dipshits are pathetic.
Lol sure. I'm nowhere near that stinkhole Iowa. You can make up all the boogey men as to why Frost is bad but you need to understand two things:
  1. You are dumb.
  2. Frost is a bad coach.
I know I used some big words there but hold on, it pains me to see DONU fall so low time and time again. No one is bigger than the program.

Lol sure. I'm nowhere near that stinkhole Iowa. You can make up all the boogey men as to why Frost is bad but you need to understand two things:
  1. You are dumb.
  2. Frost is a bad coach.
I know I used some big words there but hold on, it pains me to see DONU fall so low time and time again. No one is bigger than the program.

1. **** You
2. I’ve never said otherwise

Now take your pussy ass home, like the little bitch you are.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT