ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa coaches on sideline trying to cause Nebraska to snap early

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP got suspended for 6 games and Iowa keeps Kirk’s d-bag racists asshole of a son as their OC. Yeah both glass houses, you guys just burn crosses on the front lawn of yours.

I'm sure you know all the details. I thought our fans were above this. How about we focus on what we can do to turn this thing around.

Enough excuses. You f*****g lost. Just own it. Stop blaming clapping. Stop blaming missing spring ball, stop with the sob stories about people being against you when you were a QB. Shut up and win. Pare down your overly complicated offense and play to your strengths. They're your guys and it's your culture when you signed the contract. Enough talk, hand off the play calling and run the damn program like the CEO.

Enough excuses. You f*****g lost. Just own it. Stop blaming clapping. Stop blaming missing spring ball, stop with the sob stories about people being against you when you were a QB. Shut up and win. Pare down your overly complicated offense and play to your strengths. They're your guys and it's your culture when you signed the contract. Enough talk, hand off the play calling and run the damn program like the CEO.

Exactly - let someone else call plays.

There was no way Iowa would have stopped LM but we stick with AM at the end of the game. Get LM in space and let him win the game with his legs - Stupid coaching once again.

Fake Nebraska fan clings to excuses. I thought we were above this but not as long as we have fans like you. Please find a Florida team to cheer for .. we don't need excuse makers like you.

If you’re a Nebraska fan then respond to my message with a “Iowa sucks and will never win a championship in football or basketball.”

If you’re a Nebraska fan then respond to my message with a “Iowa sucks and will never win a championship in football or basketball.”
Bro, Iowa has beat us for what...6 years straight? Dredging up trophies from the 90s is desperate and sad. We are absolutely embarrassing, we can at least accept that and not be delusional at the same time.

Reactions: HCMRnum1
Bro, Iowa has beat us for what...6 years straight? Dredging up trophies from the 90s is desperate and sad. We are absolutely embarrassing, we can at least accept that and not be delusional at the same time.

I see you switched handles.... enjoy those championship trophies 😌

Reactions: headcard

That's what you think makes a person a real fan? This shows all I need to know about you. Maybe you should try to grow up - are you 8 years old?
You would have been a follower of HItler for sure - just put your arm up in the air and say "heil Hitler" to prove your loyalty. You think you are a real fan, but you are joke.

Interesting, it is OK for Frost to call a referee a motherf*&#er, but Iowa Coach's can’t clap? Of course Frost whined to the refs at halftime. Hell, there are no fans in the stands, why not just yell for the snap like in the good old days? It is just Frosts cover for being a piss poor coach.

BTW, turf toe is a real thing and could impact a long snapper as much of his leverage comes from the foot and toes.

Agreed... he was not simulating the snap count. He was clapping for the Iowa players to hurry up as the Hawks Coaching staff had a KKK rally scheduled for 3:00.
And also the refs gave a free 7 before half, as that pass should have been incomplete. He didnt even catch the ball

That's what you think makes a person a real fan? This shows all I need to know about you. Maybe you should try to grow up - are you 8 years old? Y
You would have been a follower of HItler for sure - just put your arm up in the air and say hell Hitler to prove your loyalty. You think you are a real fan, but you are joke.

There are no words in the English language that can properly verbalize the idiocy of this post.

Reactions: headcard
Interesting, it is OK for Frost to call a referee a motherf*&#er, but Iowa Coach's can’t clap? Of course Frost whined to the refs at halftime. Hell, there are no fans in the stands, why not just yell for the snap like in the good old days? It is just Frosts cover for being a piss poor coach.

BTW, turf toe is a real thing and could impact a long snapper as much of his leverage comes from the foot and toes.

It's against the rules. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't complain about it and get it stopped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only handle I've ever had on this site bud. I'm not an Iowa fan, I'm in the North Bottoms looking at the stadium outside my window.

Stop being a douche

Cool .. just say Iowa sucks and I’ll believe you’re a Husker fan.

I see you switched handles.... enjoy those championship trophies 😌
Hahaha! You didn't get many responses. Just admit you suck
It's against the rules. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't complain about it and get it stopped.
Bahaha the force is weak with this one. They clapped!! Headcard - I'm still enjoying your anger, it makes you strong - you'll turn to the darkside

Hahaha! You didn't get many responses. Just admit you suc m.j

Bahaha the force is weak with this one. They clapped!! Headcard - I'm still enjoying your anger, it makes you strong - you'll turn to the darkside

I suc mj? What does that mean inbred?

Hahaha! You didn't get many responses. Just admit you suck

I know you are a troll, but tell me you at least know something about football. It's called simulating the snap count.

I know you are a troll, but tell me you at least know something about football. It's called simulating the snap count.
We know all too well. A NW LB literally yelled “hut” on a key fourth and 1 a couple of years ago. Iowa jumped and pointed. They call false start and Iowa punted. NW scored the winning TD that next drive.

We know all too well. A NW LB literally yelled “hut” on a key fourth and 1 a couple of years ago. Iowa jumped and pointed. They call false start and Iowa punted. NW scored the winning TD that next drive.
Yikes. However, it seems one of your own @HCMRnum1 is clueless on this (not surprising).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT