ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa coaches on sideline trying to cause Nebraska to snap early

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the actions of the Iowa coaches are legal, why did they quit?
If the actions are illegal, why was there no flags thrown for a penalty?

genuine question because cheating is cheating. If you’re doing it, get caught which he was, a “stern talking to” seems more than weak for a grown ass man who is supposed to be teaching the game and life the right way

Reactions: desihawk
Here is Coach Ferentz’ response in the post game when asked about it.

Please. The officials said something to us at halftime. Next thing I know I see a coach clapping and encouraging our guys, caught myself doing it after one play and I realized what the hell are we doing here. I mean we told our guys, but it's football. Maybe they need to change their cadence. If a player on the field is doing it that's one thing, but no clapping on the sidelines? What are we doing? Pretty soon it's going to be like golf where there's no noise allowed at all. What are we talking about? It's football. Were they okay with how I'm dressed today?

Here is Coach Ferentz’ response in the post game when asked about it.

Please. The officials said something to us at halftime. Next thing I know I see a coach clapping and encouraging our guys, caught myself doing it after one play and I realized what the hell are we doing here. I mean we told our guys, but it's football. Maybe they need to change their cadence. If a player on the field is doing it that's one thing, but no clapping on the sidelines? What are we doing? Pretty soon it's going to be like golf where there's no noise allowed at all. What are we talking about? It's football. Were they okay with how I'm dressed today?

Sorry to say it, but I have to grudgingly agree. If it's a player it's a penalty. Whining about a coach clapping? Is that really what our program is down to? If so, it's time to shut it down.

And Lawrence Phillips likes to start his with punching a girl while SF hides in the closet ... don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.
LP got suspended for 6 games and Iowa keeps Kirk’s d-bag racists asshole of a son as their OC. Yeah both glass houses, you guys just burn crosses on the front lawn of yours.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT