ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Basketball

I’m not looking forward to the game in Carver.

If we keep it within 20 I’ll consider it a success. Especially after Iowa got slaughtered tonight. I look for them to take some anger out on us.

Circle Feb 8th on your Feed Store Calendar.
'judgement day for Fred & co'

as you get your 1 tooth kicked in to the tune of 104 points

name a bigger loser school than iowa

you can't!!!!

Last edited:
Nebraska is always the conference outlier in academics, basketball (is it you never made the Tourney or haven’t won a game?) and of course your raping and abusing history of a football program. Tragically you are now in a real conference and our treated like 1988 Wisconsin. I can’t imagine what the women at this “college” look like.

But congrats on your big wins over South Alabama, Incarnate Word and Indiana.

Nebraska is always the conference outlier in academics, basketball (is it you never made the Tourney or haven’t won a game?) and of course your raping and abusing history of a football program. Tragically you are now in a real conference and our treated like 1988 Wisconsin. I can’t imagine what the women at this “college” look like.

0/10 derp

You are trying though. Tell 'em what he's won as a consolation prize, Johnny.

71APCu-anQL._SL1500_.jpg

Speaking of academics, which fine institution can we tip our hat and congratulate on producing such a well spoken, literate fellow? An outstanding example of higher literacy.

LOL, you mad bro?

Congrats on your win against North Dakota State.... oh... wait.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
Iowa will probably win by 20+ tomorrow but at the very least one of our probably 3 wins in conference play will be vs them. And Hoiberg will continue to haunt them for years to come.

Reactions: headcard

You are such a bitch. Dude, besides wrestling nobody in the country gives a shit about Iowa. You are last in conference championships in overall sports since Nebraska joined or damn close to it. Five okay years in football doesn’t make you a powerhouse. Again, Fry was a pussy ending the Nebraska series. Iowa sucks!!

Seriously - one of you Nebraskians (doesn’t matter if you attended Nebraska U or are a HS degree kind of man - it’s essentially the same thing)...... grab a Business Week or US News & World Report (good Lord why would this audience be familiar with either) and list overall academic rankings for the 14 Big Ten schools. I will give you gooses a few days to hit the library and then report back. If Nebraska is anything higher than #14 then I will tip you fellas double on my next trip to Arbys.
I’m 14 later this month and will be at Clemson in 3 years and perhaps during my college years our schools will play?!

haha just scaring y’all!

Seriously - one of you Nebraskians (doesn’t matter if you attended Nebraska U or are a HS degree kind of man - it’s essentially the same thing)...... grab a Business Week or US News & World Report (good Lord why would this audience be familiar with either) and list overall academic rankings for the 14 Big Ten schools. I will give you gooses a few days to hit the library and then report back. If Nebraska is anything higher than #14 then I will tip you fellas double on my next trip to Arbys.
I’m 14 later this month and will be at Clemson in 3 years and perhaps during my college years our schools will play?!

haha just scaring y’all!
nerd alert!

but seriously, imagine being a grown man and posting that you're 14 on a website. that's some high-level creepiness if you ask me.

nerd alert!

but seriously, imagine being a grown man and posting that you're 14 on a website. that's some high-level creepiness if you ask me.
I typed Iowa nerd kid into the image search and this is what came up:
usa_today_10657146.jpg

So Fran was incident free? I’m still chuckling about the guy who said the other coaches in the league like him...

You are such a bitch. Dude, besides wrestling nobody in the country gives a shit about Iowa. You are last in conference championships in overall sports since Nebraska joined or damn close to it. Five okay years in football doesn’t make you a powerhouse. Again, Fry was a pussy ending the Nebraska series. Iowa sucks!!

The GBRs have an inferiority complex and it's fully justified.

ADVERTISEMENT