ADVERTISEMENT

iowa at it Again

I've got all social media blocked. Could you type a word or two explaining what this blocked content is?
former CEO of Make-A-Wish iowa embezzled tens of thousands from sick kids. probably waved at them a time or two from that dump of a stadium while doing it, too.

she also, of course, looks like a crack addict. classic iowa.

Her son when she was placed in the back of the squad car.
331c493f4607a28d991badb4fa3c4e30.gif

Two months after becoming the group's president and CEO, Woodley secretly awarded herself a $10,000 bonus in October 2019 that had not been approved by its board, according to criminal complaints unsealed Friday.

Woodley also made 84 unauthorized purchases on an organization credit card that were for her personal use, totaling more than $23,000 over a 10-month span, the complaints state. Woodley allegedly did not reimburse the group for those expenses.

I don't know anything about the case but it looks to me like she could have a major drug problem. :)

former CEO of Make-A-Wish iowa embezzled tens of thousands from sick kids. probably waved at them a time or two from that dump of a stadium while doing it, too.

she also, of course, looks like a crack addict. classic iowa.

At first, I thought it was another teacher tryst.

Her husband is a basketball coach at Wake Forest. Says her new address is in Winston Salem, NC. This should be some not so good publicity for Wake Forest.

You guys all crack me up. Here is another story about a low life that helped FELONS continue to play in his storied blueblood program.

who paid that scumbag iowa punt returner's DUI fine this year?

believe he went on to lead your scumbag team in receiving following the inexcusably scumbaggish offense he committed.

multiple (inbred, lowlife, subhuman) iowans put in danger (they wouldn't have been missed).

You guys all crack me up. Here is another story about a low life that helped FELONS continue to play in his storied blueblood program.

Is it the sea of pee or the klansmen references that set you off?

Asking for a friend.

Prove they were all felons is like ioway fans proving they‘re relevant in college football history...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT