ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa and Purdue

of course you're still here. this is your homepage. you have read every word posted here for as long as you've had the internet.

why won't you or @SWIowahawks answer my question about Nebraska fans on the iowa board during that pathetic excuse for a football game this past weekend?

is it because we're not butt-tonguing scumbags like you and your cockroach-esque ilk?
Actually that’s not the case at all. I go months at a time without coming here. See my posting history. Just an Iowa grad living in Omaha checking the pulse of the local team. Same as every team on our schedule.

But you guys suck. And you’re going to find a way to lose to the most inept offense in the country on Black Friday. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I’m still here, just like I’ve been while we’ve won 8 of the last 9. I’ll still be here after we stomp your asses in Kinnick a month from now.

You know in your heart it’s coming.
don't you think its a little odd to obsess over your rivals board?

not even trying to start a pissing match, I'm genuinely curious

Actually that’s not the case at all. I go months at a time without coming here. See my posting history. Just an Iowa grad living in Omaha checking the pulse of the local team. Same as every team on our schedule.

But you guys suck. And you’re going to find a way to lose to the most inept offense in the country on Black Friday. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
you go months without posting

you don't go hours without reading

it's the iowa way

you go months without posting

you don't go hours without reading

it's the iowa way
With how inept the crockeyes have been performing the past 2 years on offense I think it's been changed to " The I_wa way".

Also, after looking at the crockeyes 2023 schedule it looks like the have the typical easier than everyone else's schedule with how they are avoiding both Ohio St and Michigan again.

With how inept the crockeyes have been performing the past 2 years on offense I think it's been changed to " The I_wa way".

Also, after looking at the crockeyes 2023 schedule it looks like the have the typical easier than everyone else's schedule with how they are avoiding both Ohio St and Michigan again.
Luckily, that will get Kurt another extension and bigger buyout!

• Love
Reactions: headcard

Wait, you are excited for two horrible teams to face off in the last game of the season?

Good lord, you guys really are peanut butter and jealous.

And did you really say "local team" dude...you are literally using the internet, gone are the days of only having access to the local paper.

Anyone find it amazing that Iowa is having a horribler season than usual, with a coach that they want fired but can't, with an OC that they want fired but can't, with an offense that is literally the laughing stock of CFB...and all Iowa fan cares about is beating a horrible NU team.

That is amazing. I am glad that even though right now the Husker are down but at least we have not reached that lame level of fandom.

of course you're still here. this is your homepage. you have read every word posted here for as long as you've had the internet.

why won't you or @SWIowahawks answer my question about Nebraska fans on the iowa board during that pathetic excuse for a football game this past weekend?

is it because we're not butt-tonguing scumbags like you and your cockroach-esque ilk?
I guess I never saw a question directed at me until now. What exactly is your question?

I guess I never saw a question directed at me until now. What exactly is your question?
While your team was having its anal cavity violated this past Saturday, how many Nebraska fans were on the iowa board starting threads and running victory laps?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Hey, why do we have to keep pretending that Iowa has a good defense?

They played one good offense this year and half-a-hundy got hung on them.
I expect our offense to have no issue moving it on "the number 1 defense in the country" tomorrow afternoon

the sheer ignorance it takes for people to still believe B1G teams play good football is astounding

I expect our offense to have no issue moving it on "the number 1 defense in the country" tomorrow afternoon

the sheer ignorance it takes for people to still believe B1G teams play good football is astounding
I mean...is the best offense that Illinois face...Indiana???

I like NU over 21 points

• Haha
Reactions: Flick2.0
ADVERTISEMENT