ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa AD

“Miracle to be able to play in October but encouraged about late fall start”. So oct is a miracle but Nov, one month later, sure! These are hilarious times watching and hearing the ‘leaders’ in this deal

So 4 weeks isn’t enough time to be ready?:rolleyes:

Reactions: jedimasterjed
there are racial issues everywhere. check some of the nebraska student tweets. its not one place

What exactly is your purpose on this board _ - _ - N - G - O??

Everyone sucks, everyone is racist,

Why are you reading tweets of Nebraska students?

How do you know they are real students and not a fake twitter handle to cause problems?

You act like you are some sort of SJW, but you really offer no solutions or anything. You just complain. You're like the office co-worker who makes everyone's day long with their constant gripping and we should do it my way attitude.

What exactly is your purpose on this board _ - _ - N - G - O??

Everyone sucks, everyone is racist,

Why are you reading tweets of Nebraska students?

How do you know they are real students and not a fake twitter handle to cause problems?

You act like you are some sort of SJW, but you really offer no solutions or anything. You just complain. You're like the office co-worker who makes everyone's day long with their constant gripping and we should do it my way attitude.
That's what SJWs do. Complain. No solutions, complain.

there are racial issues everywhere. check some of the nebraska student tweets. its not one place

only thing that’s been said about the Huskers was D Neal about kneeling and he backed off that in a hurry when it was brought about Mo Barry and Michael Rose-Ivey all kneeling with him and they played a lot and both were starters. So no, there isn’t racial issues everywhere like Iowa has going on now. Those guys are at a different level.

Last edited:
Logistics of setting up travel, hotels, getting camps going again, scheduling again. I would think travel and hotels need decent notice.

I think hotels are begging for guests. I think they give them 30 days for 25 fall practices. Maybe they split baby and start November 1. Perhaps they play an 8 game schedule. Let's be honest the only team getting robbed would be tOSU. Unfortunately they will be left out of the playoff. I think you are looking at 9 or 10 teams playing but don't know that they would play into January and miss out on any potential bowls.

“Miracle to be able to play in October but encouraged about late fall start”. So oct is a miracle but Nov, one month later, sure! These are hilarious times watching and hearing the ‘leaders’ in this deal

Miracle? Just like UAB and Central Arkansas was able to pull with zero positive cases?? Barta is a f'ing moron!

Most of us are even wondering what virus they're talking about. Ambulances, well, I rarely see them. Hospitals, I had an elective procedure where the surgeon took off his mask and shook my hand (basically saying it's bullshit) and the nurses all complained about masks - all while the hospital was EMPTY. They got me in for an elective surgery in less than 7 days of me agreeing to the appt.

LET THAT SINK IN>

These places are begging for business.

There is no pandemic, epidemic, there's only dempanic

What are these people in high positions talking about? What virus? Notice the goalposts moved from "flattening the curve" to "getting the death count down" to now "cases!!!"

Who the hell are these 1000 people that die every day of COVID? They've revised the #s so that 6% of the total death count actually die from it. Why is there a perpetual scoreboard for the virus deaths? Propaganda anyone???? The CDC even states that 90% of the tests could be false positives. 80% of the cases on record have 0 symptoms

What in the heck is going on???

Oh, here, watch - it's worth 6 mins of your time :)

Last edited:
only thing that’s been said about the Huskers was D Neal about kneeling and he backed off that in a hurry when it was brought about Mo Barry and Michael Rose-Ivey all kneeling with him and they played a lot and both were starters. So no, there isn’t racial issues everywhere like Iowa has going on now. Those guys are at a different level.
im not referring to just football programs. im referring to states right now in general. twitter has opened up all kinds of opportunities for racists to spew their crap. there are some UNL students who belong to these groups along with students from other schools who post anti-diversity messages and harass those affiliated with university diversity programs. most colleges are not immune to this and neither is neb

Reactions: Red I 73
They call that "grasping at straws"

Thankfully, the narrative is dying. Even the most steadfast idiots are waking up.
Many of these idiots have their head in the sand and won’t wake up. It all goes away after the election, no matter who wins.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
im not referring to just football programs. im referring to states right now in general. twitter has opened up all kinds of opportunities for racists to spew their crap. there are some UNL students who belong to these groups along with students from other schools who post anti-diversity messages and harass those affiliated with university diversity programs. most colleges are not immune to this and neither is neb
I would say some students misusing social media to spread ignorance and hate is a little different than decades of systematic racism within a college football program.

Many of these idiots have their head in the sand and won’t wake up. It all goes away after the election, no matter who wins.
not if there isnt anything else to talk about. you think its political because you are a political animal but its more about ratings and readers.

Who the hell is the horse these days ???
latest

images

703a4d55a4d828009b8bc612777d9747.png

This is all so cotdam stupid we'll be weaving yarns for decades about how cotdam stupid people were in 2020.

That is, of course, the 99.96% of us that survive to tell the tales.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and c3o
Taken care of - Iowa is now the “Gold Standard” for how colleges need to deal with these allegations.

lmfao....ok I have officially heard it all now. This takes the cake for the dumbest post ever or at least the most inaccurate post. What, “Gold Standard” by paying the S&C coach extra money to keep him quiet on the way out? Yeah, that’s how everyone should do it. Or better yet, maybe not do it at all. ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like they have much urgency. I guess they'll start playing after the election in the heart of cold and flu season. Great plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT