ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s defense

Key to beating Iowa is not turning the ball over. Iowa plays super conservative waiting for mistakes by the other team... if we can keep Martinez from throwing into heavy coverage, we’ll be fine... hit Stanley early and often..
Iowa's OL is 13th in country for fewest sacks allowed one behind Alabama. Good luck with that.

I think horrible weather hurts us much more than Michigan State. But I was shocked with our defense.....wow!
That was a big ? Would our offense work in bad weather. Answer today : Nope. Its going to be much better next week. Iowa will have much to defend.

Crouch was drafted earlier than Tanner. Your turn. Its like chess. I know your next answer. I already have the answer.
Give me the answer. I’m glad you doubled down and proved you think Lee was a better QB than Tommie Frazier.

It will be a difficult game, and I would favor the home team. But you never know what might happen, maybe a few things go Nebraska's way and they pull it off.

This. I don't know if we win but at the very least I expect us to give them a scare. In Lincoln I think we win. But Iowa City is a tough place to play. Just ask Michigan, OSU, PSU over the years

Reactions: F5Tornado
You’re not circled
tenor.gif

This. I don't know if we win but at the very least I expect us to give them a scare. In Lincoln I think we win. But Iowa City is a tough place to play. Just ask Michigan, OSU, PSU over the years
It most definitely won’t be a blow out. Can we make the game in Lincoln? Iowa’s offense is a lot better on the road for some reason. Mostly kidding.

Reactions: HuskerinPA
It most definitely won’t be a blow out. Can we make the game in Lincoln? Iowa’s offense is a lot better on the road for some reason. Mostly kidding.

Strange.. can understand playing better on the road in say baseball but college football? Always seem like you guys are pulling some big upset at Iowa City. Ask OSU about that truck that ran over them last year

How do they compare to Michigan State’s D? Will we be able to put some touchdowns on them?
You can't really compare today's MSU game to anything because the weather was so bad.

One X-factor that might come into play is that Chinander will be super motivated for this game.

Reactions: Can o' corn

Yes...you should visit your own board sometime.

It's really comical when there are threads started to complain about how many Nebraska threads are started.

I love it though.....get these two fan bases fired up year round

I haven't watched iowa play this year, but I would guess their defense will be good. I'm thinking it will be a good game to watch.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Iowa should have won the West and its all on Stanley. Unfortunately, the kid can't play in bad weather it seems. He was atrocious against PSU and not much better against Maryland(even though Iowa dominated them) and Purdue in the wind. he does have a habit of making a bad decision or two even in good weather but I do think if he is at least accurate when he doesn't throw the occasional boneheaded pick it will be enough for Iowa to win if Iowa feels there is still something to play for which I'm not sure at this point. Beating Illinois 63-0 doesn't mean much that team is horrible. If its bad weather all bets are off.
Blah blah blah, typical iowa excuses. Go away.

Reactions: StrongArm517
Yes...you should visit your own board sometime.

It's really comical when there are threads started to complain about how many Nebraska threads are started.

I love it though.....get these two fan bases fired up year round

I’m there all the time. But you know that already as you are probably there more then I am. You and I both know we have one individual that post majority of the husker threads. We still aren’t sure if he is a Nebraska or Iowa fan.

Reactions: Alum-Ni
How do they compare to Michigan State’s D? Will we be able to put some touchdowns on them?
Way better, as they were stout against a far stronger schedule and and are still that good. Iowa's D was made to look good only against weak sister offenses.

Iowa is BIG BOY football. They should win fairly easily but will get better next year but not this year

Hate Iowa.

I have a feeling they’re going to kill us for some reason.

Ready for next season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT