ADVERTISEMENT

Io_a football players put fans on notice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starring Bryan Cranston as Kirk Ferentz, and featuring Paul Reubens in a brief appearance as Scott Frost.

Well if you're going to go with Cranston, why not bring along an old friend to help?

3c4290a6-ee6f-434e-be75-db1e301f0703-XXX_breaking-bad-train-robbery-2999-.jpg

Starring Bryan Cranston as Kirk Ferentz, and featuring Paul Reubens in a brief appearance as Scott Frost.
I suppose Reubens would suffice as the actor wearing a body suit in one of those green screen stages and had Chris Hemsworth's image digitally imposed. Kinda how they did Josh Brolin as Thanos.

Reactions: BC Hawk
If I'm a black recruit I'm starying the hell away from there. Or any other race for that matter.

"I would rather play in front of 1,000 fans who care about us as people outside of football and what we are standing for, than 70,000 fans who only care about us when we are in uniform and on the field entertaining them."

I'd give this guy his wish!

Reactions: countrybob
If the AD had any balls KF would be gone over this. This still may not be over- I could see some kind of buyout or "I resign (wink wink)". As long as that strength coach is on staff, good luck recruiting. On the other side, good luck keeping that fragile fan base happy. In fairness, one player says if you're not with us, we don't want you. Yet some of those fans have been supporting the team for 30-40 years and these guys will be there 2-4 years and never come back. Tough deal. (snicker snicker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT