ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet Re-B1G Football

Unfortunately, there's probably a few big schools working on conference championship plaques and banners since they're currently undefeated

How did you guys do again?
Laughed our asses off at the habitual failure that is Iowa State. This is your friendly reminder that you're greatest season in over 100 years of playing is 9 wins. The loser factor is so high in Ames you couldnt even build the interstate overpass bridge into the town correct in the first two tries despite all these "great engineers" from your "fantastic engineering school". Go back to bragging about inventing rice krispy treats as if anyone gives a shit

Laughed our asses off at the habitual failure that is Iowa State. This is your friendly reminder that you're greatest season in over 100 years of playing is 9 wins. The loser factor is so high in Ames you couldnt even build the interstate overpass bridge into the town correct in the first two tries despite all these "great engineers" from your "fantastic engineering school". Go back to bragging about inventing rice krispy treats as if anyone gives a shit
Iowa State invented rice crispy treats? My respect has increased. Just barely.

The reason was TEXASS. How quickly some people forget.
Man don’t get me wrong I’m with you but you’d be walling off about 75% of National GDP and the entire left coast. First things first. Create North and South California. There’s “logical” people on the left and the right. Gotta create space for a few (slightly) left leaning rational people. Otherwise we’re just as bad as they are. The new union should welcome all freedom loving peoples. 1st and 2nd amendments become permanent parts of the constitution.

This post will be deleted in 3, 2, 1.

Last edited:
How did you guys do yesterday again?

so what, just like the SEC, we haven’t started playing yet. We will play soon enough, believe that. But at least we didn’t get owned by Louisiana Cajuns. You are better off showing you have a pair and simply taking the lose like a man, instead of trying to flip it on the Huskers. Just an idea...

Last edited:
so what, just like the SEC, we haven’t started playing yet. We will play soon enough, believe that. But at least we didn’t get owned by Arkansas State. You are better off showing you have a pair and simply taking the lose like a man, instead of trying to flip it on the Huskers. Just an idea...
I would be careful about claiming who you would beat considering your play over the last few years.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT