ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet Re-B1G Football

Sure it is. We have actually played and won bowl games so your comparison is the feeblest of attempt. Problem is that both of your programs are having a down decade or two.

Nebraska football has had a down decade or two yet has had 6 nine or more win seasons this decade. Iowa St? Has 1 nine or more win seasons in its entire history. Let that sink in.

Our “down” decade blows your entire history out of the water.

You won’t be on here much longer, so try to exit on a good note.
I won’t be on any rivals site very soon, so you lucked into your prediction. You think I care what any has been program fans think of me. Your program will burn every bridge and end up with zip. You guys are already losing so you are pretty much there already

I won’t be on any rivals site very soon, so you lucked into your prediction. You think I care what any has been program fans think of me. Your program will burn every bridge and end up with zip. You guys are already losing so you are pretty much there already
LOLOLOL!!! You think we care what a never has program thinks of us? Take it someplace else... you are a tool and you’re trolling is some of the worst I’ve seen.

It would be like me and my 5’9” frame telling Shaquille O’Neal that he is washed up and over the hill, and will never amount to anything again.

Get lost.

Yes I do think you care. If you didn't, you wouldn't still be posting 4 pages in.

you are too dug in now & clearly don't want to them to play

you just hate to see it!
Because I pointed out how it wasn't on the premier sports network in the US, or the two biggest newspaper websites in Nebraska means I don't want them to play, huh?

Sorry....I'll try harder.

This tweet has been splattered all over the state, from the Omaha World Herald to the Chadron Record to the Scottsbluff Star-Herald to the Western Nebraska Observer in Kimball. Heck...Stars and Stripes picked up on it. We haven't seen headlines this big in Nebraska since V-E and V-J Days. Happy days are here again!!!! Husker kickoff right around the corner!!!!!

Better?

LOLOLOL!!! You think we care what a never has program thinks of us? Take it someplace else... you are a tool and you’re trolling is some of the worst I’ve seen.

It would be like me and my 5’9” frame telling Shaquille O’Neal that he is washed up and over the hill, and will never amount to anything again.

Get lost.
I always wondered why so many schools fans disliked Nebraska and their fans. It is clear now. Very weak academics coupled with prick fans makes for a toxic environment. They were able to take care of the academics part by kicking you out of the AAU. Just maybe the B10 will get rid of you as well and you can get laughed at trying to get into the B12.

I always wondered why so many schools fans disliked Nebraska and their fans. It is clear now. Very weak academics coupled with prick fans makes for a toxic environment. They were able to take care of the academics part by kicking you out of the AAU. Just maybe the B10 will get rid of you as well and you can get laughed at trying to get into the B12.

I always wondered where iowa state fans were when I went to ames

Lol at the prick fans quip... you came here for a fight from the start and were stirring turds. Now we are the pricks. If you can’t recognize your very large role in why you are having your feelings hurt By mean old husker fans (boohoo) then maybe it’s more of a you problem than you realize.

You really are a sad little man. Best of luck to you

Reactions: timnsun
4552c6e20d0f7f0cec0285d6b5c946e1295e3c0779beae73aaad890fdb1d881a.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Don’t get it twisted, if we called up the Big 12 tomorrow and asked to come back in place of Iowa St you all would be on your way to the Mountain West if you are lucky.

WOW. I'll bet you are the pride of clones.... maybe that's why the sigh.

Reactions: Baxter48
Because I pointed out how it wasn't on the premier sports network in the US, or the two biggest newspaper websites in Nebraska means I don't want them to play, huh?

Sorry....I'll try harder.

This tweet has been splattered all over the state, from the Omaha World Herald to the Chadron Record to the Scottsbluff Star-Herald to the Western Nebraska Observer in Kimball. Heck...Stars and Stripes picked up on it. We haven't seen headlines this big in Nebraska since V-E and V-J Days. Happy days are here again!!!! Husker kickoff right around the corner!!!!!

Better?

Reported in the Columbus Dispatch. Will be in whatever publication you’d like tomorrow.

This is great news. Protesting might actually work. Who knew??

Reactions: Bugeater
Ok, thanks for dropping by, dipshit. And no luck was involved, I always get the call right concerning your ilk.

Our success has been in basketball(when referring to major sports)and we are proud of it. Our football team is solid right now and we are pleased. We have always demonstrated a certain level of humility regardless.

If I were a Clone fan, I would have knuckled under at this particular moment of the exchange too. Good call on your part..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
You know kst has won more than you clones have! Let that sink in, you suck worse than kst

ADVERTISEMENT