ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting projections about SEC country

Redondo

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2012
If the polar ice caps melt down completely or near to it, most of Florida and the sec states will be underwater. There would need to be a massive population shift and NU may have better access to populations for recruiting. The sec would then need to concentrate in swimming and water polo instead of football.

Won't be in my lifetime, but it's great to see some light at the end of the tunnel. :rolleyes:RollingLaugh

Reactions: Can o' corn
10,000 years at least.

Meanwhile, you guys will be in the midst of an agricultural crisis.

Electric cars. Nobody likes corn syrup.

Don't attack Florida. This football down here is pristine.

GBR

If the polar ice caps melt down completely or near to it, most of Florida and the sec states will be underwater. There would need to be a massive population shift and NU may have better access to populations for recruiting. The sec would then need to concentrate in swimming and water polo instead of football.

Won't be in my lifetime, but it's great to see some light at the end of the tunnel. :rolleyes:RollingLaugh

You forget that the west is running out of water because climate change is causing the colorado river to go dry, and Nebraska has a massive aquifer under it. We will be dominant in football by 2050. I can imagine the influx from south central LA to Grand Island...it is going to be lit.

Clearly, Florida football took off when in the 70s, it was announced that we were in the midst of the coming global Ice Age. All of the best players migrated from Nebraska to Florida.

10,000 years at least.

Meanwhile, you guys will be in the midst of an agricultural crisis.

Electric cars. Nobody likes corn syrup.

Don't attack Florida. This football down here is pristine.

GBR
you should stay down there, then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT