ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting map

I think seasons will start and end fairly quickly. Last I saw, cases in kids under 18 have gone up 115% in the past 7-10 days as schools have re-opened. It’s only going to accelerate as schools and colleges open up across the country. College campuses will have cases develop very quickly. If the Florida Marlins can’t keep 11 of their multi-million dollar a year players out of a bar and spread it to over 20 people on the team, how are any college teams going to keep their kids out of bars and any other mass gathering of 18-22 year olds? It’s just not going to happen.

Reactions: bigboxes
I think seasons will start and end fairly quickly. Last I saw, cases in kids under 18 have gone up 115% in the past 7-10 days as schools have re-opened. It’s only going to accelerate as schools and colleges open up across the country. College campuses will have cases develop very quickly. If the Florida Marlins can’t keep 11 of their multi-million dollar a year players out of a bar and spread it to over 20 people on the team, how are any college teams going to keep their kids out of bars and any other mass gathering of 18-22 year olds? It’s just not going to happen.

Correct, cases will go up due to kids being on campus. The real question is will they shut down campuses and go 100% online. Cancelling football won’t make a dent in cases if campuses remain open.

Clemson had a big outbreak. Whatever happened there?
IF I recall correctly they had about 30 total positive tests very early on without anybody actually being ill. 30 out of 105 known positives PLUS all of those players who had previously had the virus before reporting to campus, probably gets them to a population immunity level within the football team. Now when they start interacting with other students, there's a likelihood that the remainder of the team could become infected IF they haven't already. I suspect that a good number of their team had some T cell immunity already and are resistant to the virus.

IF I recall correctly they had about 30 total positive tests very early on without anybody actually being ill. 30 out of 105 known positives PLUS all of those players who had previously had the virus before reporting to campus, probably gets them to a population immunity level within the football team. Now when they start interacting with other students, there's a likelihood that the remainder of the team could become infected IF they haven't already. I suspect that a good number of their team had some T cell immunity already and are resistant to the virus.

We all probably carry some immunity to the corona virus since most of us have had colds recently. The tests are just part of the sham here in clown world

Slavery yes (duh) but peoples families of today shouldnt pay for the sins of their ancestors of yesterday

So that's a no on reparations? ...and if a certain guy with an orange tint to his skins family dealt in the slave biz you wouldn't hold that against him?

Reactions: little a
Useless factoid for you: Strong overlap with the map of where cremation rates are the highest. Deep south is the only place it's still more common to bury than cremate. Out west it's vast majority cremation.

If you had asked me if there were that many states with no FBS program I would probably have said no.

After quarantining.....
BTW it was really interesting to me that Scott admitted in his presser they've have kids test positive and I haven't seen it talked about anywhere else. He believed they had caught it from non-football activities, but that was the first public admission I hear that NUFB has had positive tests.

So that's a no on reparations? ...and if a certain guy with an orange tint to his skins family dealt in the slave biz you wouldn't hold that against him?
You edited your question after I answered it. However in terms of THAT family there is a mountain of evidence and actions that even Ray Charles could see to hold against him. No reason to drag up ancestry when reprehensible actions are taking place in modern times live on TV.

Last edited:
So am I to gather you are against slavery, and the people's who's family owned and traded them?
EVERY race and nationality has been slaves at some point in time. Called the spoils of war years ago. Kill, rape, pillage and take slaves.

Main reason DNA test results are headscratchers at times

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
You edited your question after I answered it. However in terms of THAT family there is a mountain of evidence and actions that even Ray Charles could see to hold against him. No reason to drag up ancestry when reprehensible actions are taking place in modern times live on TV.

I added to it, yes. I do appreciate the civil response and for the record I think it's fantastic she accepted the VP role. She has shown little girls everywhere that if you work hard and drop your panties for the right man you can get that dream job, and if you're willing to work for a man you said yourself raped a woman, then the sky is the limit at what you can achieve. Yes i'm smiling as I type this...I cannot help but get a kick out of out of all this after watching the last 3.5 years and watching everyone rationalize this stuff is very entertaining.

Clinical cases or positive tests? How many 18-22 year olds without Comorbidities have died? Thanks

BTW it was really interesting to me that Scott admitted in his presser they've have kids test positive and I haven't seen it talked about anywhere else. He believed they had caught it from non-football activities, but that was the first public admission I hear that NUFB has had positive tests.
It was widely reported early on that they had some positive tests. I haven't heard of any lately once they got every body in the program and working out.

Clinical cases or positive tests? How many 18-22 year olds without Comorbidities have died? Thanks
The CDC reports a few in that would possibly fall in that age range BUT they qualify it by saying "no known comorbidities". All the CDC can report is whatever the Dr who fills out the death certificate reports. Not all Dr.s take the time to check every box when somebody dies. It's a potential reporting error waiting to happen and NO scientific journal would accept that stat at face value because of the potential for errors. Additionally, patients who die with a known COVID infection in most cases are not going to get a full autopsy that would potentially find previously unknown comorbidities. The risk in reality for that age group approaches zero if it isn't in fact zero.

So am I to gather you are against slavery, and the people's who's family owned and traded them?
Slavery is alive and well in 2020. Unless you are loaded, we are all economic slaves. Traded from company to company, replaced before long term benefits are due to be paid, and all sorts of 21st century takes on old ideas. Even if you own your own company, you're a slave to the same system, customers, and even employees that hold you hostage every day. People don't actually own other people today (at least in the US), but you could say they do, because all it takes is for someone to make up a big stink about you or craft something you supposedly did, and you're discarded like the trash on Friday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT