ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting listen…

A fun koolaid listen. I don't know that the "realm of the elite" is on our immediate horizon but with good coaching, recruiting, and player development there is no reason NU shouldn't be a player in the B1G West every single year.

There isn’t going to be a Big Ten West
Which really doesn't change much, considering Nebraska's schedules of facing the East's powerhouses since joining the B1G. This year the west is VERY down, but it hasn't always been that way. I feel nothing when the prospect of potentially having to face PSU or Rutgers more often.

I mean, who cares? Even the "seriously, this is a gimmie win" games like Northwestern were Ws for us. 😂

A fun koolaid listen. I don't know that the "realm of the elite" is on our immediate horizon but with good coaching, recruiting, and player development there is no reason NU shouldn't be a player in the B1G West every single year.
I’m just tired of the BS. Temple was good from 2009 - 2011. Then 2012 they temporarily joined the Big East and had to play much more traditionally good football schools and had a 4-7 year in 2012… I wouldn’t call that a “dumpster fire situation” @ Temple when Rhule came in, in 2013.

Same with Baylor. Just please stop the BS. Truth isn’t they way people spin it on this board. maybe he’s a good hire. Maybe he’s not. But he’s here now and so we shall see. but stop the BS

I’m just tired of the BS. Temple was good from 2009 - 2011. Then 2012 they temporarily joined the Big East and had to play much more traditionally good football schools and had a 4-7 year in 2012… I wouldn’t call that a “dumpster fire situation” @ Temple when Rhule came in, in 2013.

Same with Baylor. Just please stop the BS. Truth isn’t they way people spin it on this board. maybe he’s a good hire. Maybe he’s not. But he’s here now and so we shall see. but stop the BS
Don't tell us what to do.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Don't tell us what to do.
You support propaganda BS? You’re a weird person. All I’m saying is he didn’t resurrect a Temple program. The program was actually really good before he came. Same with Baylor

I’m only saying don’t lie. I’m sorry if you have a problem with that.

I remember when you cried about LL how much you hate facts. You like your own reality

You support propaganda BS? You’re a weird person. All I’m saying is he didn’t resurrect a Temple program. The program was actually really good before he came. Same with Baylor

I remember when you cried about LL how much you hate facts. You like your own reality
Baylor literally had only half (45) of their scholarship players stick around when Rhule took over and had them in a conference championship in three years. Maybe you are buying into your own propaganda. I would LOVE to hear your take on why Baylor wasn't an impressive rebuild.

Last edited:

Temple was 4 and 8 the year before he took over. They were winning 10 games and were the best team of their conference last 2 years he was there. He reached peaks they had never seen. Since he left, they are again a 3 win team. Not a coincidence.

Baylor was coming off one of the worst scandals in the history of the NCAA and lost about half of their scholarship players. That's a major rebuild in terms of team, culture and reputation. He did a phenomenal job there.

Stop selling him short. You look stupid.

Temple was 4 and 8 the year before he took over. They were winning 10 games and were the best team of their conference last 2 years he was there. He reached peaks they had never seen. Since he left, they are again a 3 win team. Not a coincidence.

Baylor was coming off one of the worst scandals in the history of the NCAA and lost about half of their scholarship players. That's a major rebuild in terms of team, culture and reputation. He did a phenomenal job there.

Stop selling him short. You look stupid.
Not to mention Baylor looks very meh since Rhule left. Aside from the one good season last year. Rhule's guys are gone is why.

I’ll give you temple, but to completely ignore the fact that Baylor had 45 scholarship players the day Rhule stepped in the door and saying Baylor was good before he arrived is the very height of propaganda.

This has been pointed out to you repeatedly in multiple threads but you choose to not even acknowledge it. What he did at Baylor is pretty incredible in suck a short amount of time. Maybe he was lucky. But man, you’ve got to quit calling that propaganda. Meet me in the middle…

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT