ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting backetology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
???????????????????????????????????????

I find it very interesting that our president has time to do a half hour interview analyzing his bracket but doesn't have enough time to call our only true ally in the Middle East.

Originally posted by dinglefritz:

I find it very interesting that our president has time to do a half hour interview analyzing his bracket but doesn't have enough time to call our only true ally in the Middle East.
Actually he talks to Saudi Arabia all the time. He visited them recently when their king passed away.

Had to get that comment in before this thread gets locked.

Originally posted by huskerdude88:

Actually he talks to Saudi Arabia all the time. He visited them recently when their king passed away.

Had to get that comment in before this thread gets locked.
You mean that Saudi Arabia that furnished the majority of the 911 crew? Yeah right.

Every president has done this every year, and I'm pretty sure they have an intern or someone do it for them. Or do you actually believe that college football coaches sit down and fill out their coaches poll themselves?

About the only thing he actually knows about!, that ought to do it.
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Harry Caray:
Every president has done this every year, and I'm pretty sure they have an intern or someone do it for them. Or do you actually believe that college football coaches sit down and fill out their coaches poll themselves?
first time I've seen one on ESPN breaking down his bracket.

I don't see any correlation in anything you are trying to point out here. This is just a mindless political bash that doesn't belong on these boards. Fail troll attempt.

Massive Trolling on a sports board. Take it somewhere else, there are thousands of political boards for you go to.

How did I bash anybody? I just made a factual observation. Your feelings seem a little sensitive.

You're right. He should never, ever, ever, ever do anything else. Ever.

"

Jonathan Pollard was a civilian American Naval intelligence analyst. In the mid 1980's (circa 1983-1984), Pollard discovered that information vital to Israel's security was being deliberately withheld by certain elements within the U.S. national security establishment.

Israel was legally entitled to this vital security information according to a 1983 Memorandum of Understanding between the two countries.

The information being withheld from Israel included Syrian, Iraqi, Libyan and Iranian nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare capabilities - being developed for use against Israel. It also included information on ballistic missile development by these countries and information on planned terrorist attacks against Israeli civilian targets.

When Pollard discovered this suppression of information and asked his superiors about it, he was told to "mind his own business", and that "Jews get nervous talking about poison gas; they don't need to know."

He also learned that the objective of cutting off the flow of information to Israel was to severely curtail Israel's ability to act independently in defense of her own interests. "

The above doesn't sound like Mr. Reagan, being very accommodating of our sole ally in the Middle East.

Note that Mr. Pollard is currently serving a sentence as a spy, but that Mr. Obama has entertained notions of releasing him to Israel in return for certain concessions.

Just be mindful that Israel plays both sides of the fence.

And to think I was enjoying basketball today & getting ready for tomorrow. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT