ADVERTISEMENT

Interested to see in NU vs OU

Nov 28, 2016
How 10 years in the B1G has affected Nebraska. I thought the Big-12 was kind of a speed/finesse league and coming into the B1G we clearly did not match up to the physical style in the B1G. Hope we can bring a physical game against OU.

Their receivers have speed so it’s going to be challenge for the Blackshirt secondary. If there is a time for the lightbulb to come on for our O-Line by all means let it happen this Saturday!

How 10 years in the B1G has affected Nebraska. I thought the Big-12 was kind of a speed/finesse league and coming into the B1G we clearly did not match up to the physical style in the B1G. Hope we can bring a physical game against OU.

Their receivers have speed so it’s going to be challenge for the Blackshirt secondary. If there is a time for the lightbulb to come on for our O-Line by all means let it happen this Saturday!
If the D-Line gets little to no pressure, it’s going to be a long, hot day for the Huskers.

I’m interested to see if Nebraska looks like a competent D1 football team.

If they lose by 20 simply because OU is better, that’s one thing. But if they get destroyed due to multiple mistakes/turnovers/special teams blunders/ coaching errors, this might be the nail in the coffin for Frost’s tenure.

ADVERTISEMENT