ADVERTISEMENT

Instate Recruiting

Clearly we aren’t paying the players enough if they keep leaving. Zion would never have quit on Duke with how much he got in under the table money.

Clearly we aren’t paying the players enough if they keep leaving. Zion would never have quit on Duke with how much he got in under the table money.

I bet if some of our players would blow out their shoes in practice...they would see the field on game day. Winking

zion-williamson.jpg

C’mon really

They lost to Minnesota by a touchdown last year. Remind me how our team did against Minny last year? They also played NDSU to a touchdown last year. You think Nebraska would have done that well against them last year?

I know some families with sons on that team. They were stoked to play Nebraska. They didn’t hope to win that game, they expected to win that game. We haven’t exactly done anything recently to instill fear in anyone.

They lost to Minnesota by a touchdown last year. Remind me how our team did against Minny last year? They also played NDSU to a touchdown last year. You think Nebraska would have done that well against them last year?

I know some families with sons on that team. They were stoked to play Nebraska. They didn’t hope to win that game, they expected to win that game. We haven’t exactly done anything recently to instill fear in anyone.

1)When did they play Minnesota.I know August.🙄
2)When did we play Minnesota last year?🤔 SDST would have been beaten like a drum when Minnesota started rolling especially that night..
3) Good for them!

Reactions: headcard
1)When did they play Minnesota.I know August.🙄
2)When did we play Minnesota last year?🤔 SDST would have been beaten like a drum when Minnesota started rolling especially that night..
3) Good for them!

Well the gophers pretty much treated Nebraska like a rented mule. Point being they handled their physicalness a hell of a lot better than Nebraska did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT