ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Nebraska Sucks

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
I get that recruiting stories are for subs only, but now even weekly coaches interviews are stuffed behind the paywall as well?

You can get that stuff for free all over, why not just make it available?

There is usually only 1 story on the front page that is for us non-subs.. I dunno.. maybe I'm having a bad day, but it irks me that these clowns are so greedy with even the weekly coaching updates content that they can't even throw us that.

I know I haven't paid for anything, so I probably no right to complain, but if I'm going to have to go to another site to get that info for free.. maybe it makes less sense to spend time here in the first place?

Does anyone else feel like we get basically no content at all here or is it just me?

I dunno, I’ve been a poster here (under different names) since like 2010 or something, and I can’t recall really any article I’ve read from this site (I don’t pay as well so I don’t know anything they do for recruiting). But for any run of the mill articles I usually just go to HMax or something.

This board is more so the content for me to talk about other stuff that’s on other sites, I guess? They’re probably just trying to squeeze as much money as possible as they probably don’t actually have much money to begin with 🤷‍♂️

I get that recruiting stories are for subs only, but now even weekly coaches interviews are stuffed behind the paywall as well?

There is usually only 1 story on the front page that is for us non-subs.. I dunno.. maybe I'm having a bad day, but it irks me that these clowns are so greedy with even the weekly coaching updates content that they can't even throw us that.

I know I haven't paid for anything, so I probably no right to complain, but if I'm going to have to go to another site to get that info for free.. maybe it makes less sense to spend time here in the first place?

Does anyone else feel like we get basically no content at all here or is it just me?
I lean both ways. When Callahan was here, his articles were so terrible that you got nothing from them anyways. I actually like the content that the 247 guys produce, but the board is so much better over here and they have no free board. For me, there is so much free content out there with Twitter, Reddit, and other ways I could really care less about the articles anymore.

Agree fully. Site sucks.

You pay for it every time you see an ad on this website.

Reactions: NikkiSixx

I've never even looked at this site other than this board :p

I lean both ways. When Callahan was here, his articles were so terrible that you got nothing from them anyways. I actually like the content that the 247 guys produce, but the board is so much better over here and they have no free board. For me, there is so much free content out there with Twitter, Reddit, and other ways I could really care less about the articles anymore.
Yeah I spend most of my time on Reddit. Come here to see if the rumors/news I saw there is being talked about here.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT