ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

Wow, there were reports that CJax was having the most impressive practice of the entire team. Complete shut down corner until he went down. Hope he can get a medical redshirt waiver for another year, too bad.
This post was edited on 3/12 7:59 AM by WestCoastCornhusker

Originally posted by headcard:
Is he done for the year?
If he is, I hope he calls it quits on playing football all together. His body is telling him something and although id love him to play, his health and well being is the most important here.

Originally posted by headcard:
CAN?
stupid Samsung phone replaced my CJax with CAN. Anyways, how quickly can someone recover from a pulled hamstring? I assume he is done for at least spring ball.

This post was edited on 3/12 8:01 AM by WestCoastCornhusker

Gotcha. Hamstring injuries can be unpredictable, but I doubt he would need a RS season.

The severity of the hamstring injury trumps all. A torn hamstring can shut him down for months. But a lesser injury can be a matter of weeks. I haven't heard.

Originally posted by chicolby:
The severity of the hamstring injury trumps all. A torn hamstring can shut him down for months. But a lesser injury can be a matter of weeks. I haven't heard.
or even a matter of days. These Huskers are evaluated and monitored by the best trainers in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT