Inflation near 5.5% (headed higher in my estimation)

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Did I ask you to post your paycheck? I asked how much it went up. So what was your percentage of wage increase this year vs the prior year. I guess is your raise keeping up with inflation. Yes or No?
He doesn’t have a job other than with Antifa and it’s still the same.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
The idiocy of blaming this on any president, Biden or Trump is fun to watch.

Trump’s tax cuts did not help.

Biden’s stimulus did not help.

Central banks decision to keep interest so low for 10 years does not help.

This inflation has been brewing for years now based on our fiscal policy during the largest bull run in recorded history.

You simply can’t have the economy run this hot for this long, without having consequences down the road. Something is going to come along and “correct” everything. In the case of 2020-2021, that “something” is Covid, and the hurt is being delayed with stimulus money. Even if Covid did not hit, something else would throw this thing off (as it should, if you study the history of the markets the last 100 years).

Stop blaming Biden or Trump. You sound like a bunch of idiots.
You’re right kinda, it’s Obama’s fault.

Reactions: jsachisler

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
D E R P

No Bob the 1%'ers wealth grew at a much much larger % as the majority of America under Trump.

Your dipshit Reagan put the nail in the middle class bob.
Not the China virus grew the 1% with help from fauci right when Trump had them in the ropes.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Not the China virus grew the 1% with help from fauci right when Trump had them in the ropes.
You might of been away for awhile, but still dumb.

Huh cutting their taxes the most and they made a bunch more money 🤔

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha

And how is Biden making you a bunch more money? I guess if your sitting at home with the weekly incentive to stay home sure. What happens when that goes away?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
And how is Biden making you a bunch more money? I guess if your sitting at home with the weekly incentive to stay home sure. What happens when that goes away?
Wages are increasing at their highest rate in a century right now, I'd find another hill to die on.

Also in the Midwest it's already gone and unemployment rates are very low.

corvettez06

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Wages are increasing at their highest rate in a century right now, I'd find another hill to die on.

Also in the Midwest it's already gone and unemployment rates are very low.
Are wages increasing at the rate of inflation? Not looking to die today my friend. And the Midwest low unemployment was low prior to Biden. So what your telling me is your paycheck is keeping up?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Are wages increasing at the rate of inflation? Not looking to die today my friend. And the Midwest low unemployment was low prior to Biden. So what your telling me is your paycheck is keeping up?
Yes wages are.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln

I know you were hoping I died from covid as most democrats like you hope all republicans would.

also, you make no sense as usual.

Reactions: drubendall

mojobeat

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2006
What you say about the 30% population on fixed income?

That $15/hr minimum wage becomes equivalent to $10/hr in just a few years, so then where does that leave retired people?
People on fixed incomes are getting hammered. I can’t think of one expenditure that I have that won’t go up in price in 2021 MORE than 5.39%. Replaced a water heater recently and the plumber told me they have already seen two price increases in 2021 of 12-14% each and are expecting a third increase in the near future.
At this rate of inflation, many retirees will outlive their assets set aside for retirement and be forced back in to the workplace to supplement their incomes. Great plan libs…force retirees who have already worked 40+ years in many cases…back in to the workplace to fill jobs left vacant by those sitting at home because they are being paid by the government to do so.
And this is only after ~6-7 months in office. What a fiasco.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
"Headed higher in my estimation"

fredgraph.png

E_P8d4nWEAkwLpf

E_QRF4-WQBUCGkt

E_MVfJgWQAkE0he

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
Is today the day we bump all of the bullshit maga has been predicting? I seem to remember multiple Gas threads claiming it would be over $4.50 or $5 a gallon by end of summer....

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Is today the day we bump all of the bullshit maga has been predicting? I seem to remember multiple Gas threads claiming it would be over $4.50 or $5 a gallon by end of summer....
"Hyper-inflation is coming!"

"The Fed is lying!"

"Inflation isn't transitory!"

Lmao!