ADVERTISEMENT

Indinia jersies

Might just be the woke way to spell, as you sure you got the latest updated rules on spelling? 😳🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So when something like this happens is it Adidas’ fault? Yet another reason to part ways with Adidas
Indinia

Nike makes mistakes, too:

BbJbh7kIEAAAOUQ

CsC-HKjUsAEdt73

248013381_824669362b.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-784454574-1295753888.jpg

syracuse-takes-on-the-uconn-huskies-in-the-2k-classic-013ca38badff68f0.jpg

Last edited:
Looks maybe, but quality adidas blows Nike away....
I totally agree. Adidas clothes are made so much better than Nike. I have a closet full of adidas clothes, not just the Husker stuff, and I would not trade them for anything Nike puts out there. I know I've written this before, but why would anyone support Phil Knight's Nike. That is like paying the Oregon Ducks. I've been to both the Nike and Adidas employees stores in Portland. Yep Adidas USA headquarters is in Portland too. Stick with Adidas.

My wife went to Purdue and I have bought her some cool t-shirts from Homefield. Homefield just added the UW Huskies and I bought baby brother one of their t shirts for him. Homefield doesn't have Huskers clothes yet. They make old style vintage t-shirts and sweatshirts

Under Armour is the best in my opinion. Coolest gear. Adidas is old and I don’t think kids wear it

ADVERTISEMENT