ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Sucks...

our team has been a shit show all year. i'm HOPING for a win, but expecting another poor game. that's all we husker fans have had for many years. hope.

I watched Indiana's last game. If you want to see a bad team, watch Rutgers. They are REALLY BAD. Like comically bad. Was hard to get a read on how good Indiana is because of how bad Rutgers looked.

Reactions: YOTHN
I watched Indiana's last game. If you want to see a bad team, watch Rutgers. They are REALLY BAD. Like comically bad. Was hard to get a read on how good Indiana is because of how bad Rutgers looked.

I knew Rutgers was bad, but I was floored to learn they are averaging only
5 points per game vs. Power 5 competition.

They could potentially score less points than any other team previously in Big Ten history.

Reactions: YOTHN
I knew Rutgers was bad, but I was floored to learn they are averaging only
5 points per game vs. Power 5 competition.

They could potentially score less points than any other team previously in Big Ten history.
We're unfortunately trending that direction. I sure hope this team opens up a can of whoop ass in a phases of the game this weekend.

My wife is an IU alum so I tried to like them but they're chronically mediocre. Their games were a reason for students to drink, they didn't actually care about the team at all.

Trouble is, we've been chronically mediocre for a long time, too.

Reactions: IUHusker
I have mixed feelings. My wife has a lot of ND ties and I have been to several games and events at ND and it is impressive. However once I stoped in Gary and that was less than desirable. Would love to get to Bloomington someday.

Bloomington is special. Beautiful place. Drive in from the airport is a treat.

I have mixed feelings. My wife has a lot of ND ties and I have been to several games and events at ND and it is impressive. However once I stoped in Gary and that was less than desirable. Would love to get to Bloomington someday.

Bloomington is an awesome college town. It's changed quite a bit the last 10 years but still a great place/environment.

And Dennis Quaid has been there

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT