ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Game Thoughts (Just the Positives)

Blocked punt for a TD (FOR NU, not against!)

Was it just my imagination, or were there far fewer missed tackles?

Game clinching, grind it out, TD drive in the 4th qtr.

71 Yard TD to Palmer to break the tie. Keep looking for shots like this!

No Indiana points in the 2nd half.

The previous 3 notes are evidence of NU getting stronger as the game wore on.

Blocked punt for a TD (FOR NU, not against!)

Was it just my imagination, or were there far fewer missed tackles?

Game clinching, grind it out, TD drive in the 4th qtr.

71 Yard TD to Palmer to break the tie. Keep looking for shots like this!

No Indiana points in the 2nd half.

The previous 3 notes are evidence of NU getting stronger as the game wore on.
It's been awhile since they could sustain a game like that. Great first step! Just gotta build on it now. Rutgers will play more physical football so the guys better be ready.

I'm looking forward to see if this staff game plans noticeably different than last game aka week to week.

Reactions: dinglefritz
My first thought, re: the Corcoran situation.

Awesome, glad to see our OL thug it up a little bit and show some real hate. A small taste of the 90's.

GBR
Good point. Everybody must have forgotten one of the Peter brothers picking up the helmet of an opponent off the ground, spitting in it, then handing it back to him. Our O linemen could be just as nasty

Reactions: moralvictories
It's been awhile since they could sustain a game like that. Great first step! Just gotta build on it now. Rutgers will play more physical football so the guys better be ready.

I'm looking forward to see if this staff game plans noticeably different than last game aka week to week.
I’ve said for weeks just seeing them lined up in a sane alignment and ready before the offense snapped the ball would be refreshing

I think Banks is probably better than both. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Banks at LT and Corcoran at RT before too long.
Was wondering whether (sans Teddy) the order at tackle wasn't Corcoran, Benhart or Anthony or Banks. Given that the coaches are in a win or go away situation, I think they'd make that change if they thought it would help them win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT