Indiana fan questions

Sep 28, 2022
I’ll be in Lincoln for the game Saturday. Excited as I’m told it’s a fun place to visit for a game. 1st time. Two bad teams but for us that’s usually the case. Just not sure why you guys are always so bad?

I guess we are confused why your AD didn’t fire a coach who in the 4th year was 3-9 and never won. But your AD fired a coach who was 4-8 but went to two bowls. Then fired him 3 weeks into season? Don’t you think with a new coach you could be good this season? Plus wasn’t it before his buyout dropped? Lol. Was he drunk

We are bad enough but we have legitimate excuses. Hope for a good game Saturday.

Reactions: InbredHawkeye

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
I’ll be in Lincoln for the game Saturday. Excited as I’m told it’s a fun place to visit for a game. 1st time. Two bad teams but for us that’s usually the case. Just not sure why you guys are always so bad?

I guess we are confused why your AD didn’t fire a coach who in the 4th year was 3-9 and never won. But your AD fired a coach who was 4-8 but went to two bowls. Then fired him 3 weeks into season? Don’t you think with a new coach you could be good this season? Plus wasn’t it before his buyout dropped? Lol. Was he drunk

We are bad enough but we have legitimate excuses. Hope for a good game Saturday.
The most popular answer would be because he played here and won a National title and some boosters wanted to give him more time because of all the close loses last season..

We‘re hoping with more time to chose a new head coach he we will be getting a better choice than he would have had last year..

Enjoy your time in Lincoln..

SickOfPractice

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 10, 2021
Night game. Homecoming. Memorial Stadium will be electric for you Saturday night. Enjoy Hoosier.

May the best team (N) win. 😎

Reactions: JOHNNY N

Husker4real

Senior
Nov 25, 2017
I don’t understand the questions from the OP?

There were two different ADs making those decisions.

ssmill777

First Team All-Big Ten
Nov 10, 2004

You're preaching to the choir!

Anegada1

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Omaha, Ne

Have fun and hit a few tailgates ! Hoping for a entertaining game at least.

augdog2012

Nov 3, 2015

Frost never went to a bowl game. When given the opportunity in the COVID year, the team turned it down. I think you have just blurred the last 20 years of Husker football in one paragraph.

Nevertheless, have fun in Lincoln.

huskerfan66

Athletic Director
Dec 8, 2004

Hope you enjoy your visit to NU. But not so much that you win. 😜.

Should be a beautiful night for a fb game.

mikecanale

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2010

Scott Frost was a home-grown hero who QB the Huskers to their fifth national championship in 1997. That's why he was kept on for the 2022 season. Any other coach would have been fired after year four.

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Scott Frost was a home-grown hero who QB the Huskers to their fifth national championship in 1997. That's why he was kept on for the 2022 season. Any other coach would have been fired after year four.
I think I went over that in my earlier post..ya must have over looked it..😉

cruelhalo

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 27, 2003

There are several fake medical facilities in the event you deem it prudent to fake an injury.

SkerInCo

All-American
Apr 26, 2004
Frost never went to a bowl game. When given the opportunity in the COVID year, the team turned it down. I think you have just blurred the last 20 years of Husker football in one paragraph.

Nevertheless, have fun in Lincoln.
He was comparing timing of firing frost and riley.

BigRedTed

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 20, 2021
I was going to offer my condolences for being an Indiana fan but then I remembered I'm a Nebraska fan in 2022. Lol.

In all seriousness enjoy the game tomorrow. Think it will probably be a close one

Reactions: ssmill777

konaki

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 18, 2002
Enjoy the game, you won't find better fans anywhere. Please note, if you act as a decent human you will be treated in kind but if you come off as an ass all bets are off. I'm sure you're a good person and you will have a lot of fun in Lincoln. No better fans in college football.

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010

there's been alot of questionable calls at the lincoln head office, mostly from abandoning the run for pass happy...so I guess we just watch minn win the west running the ball....and hope we can tackle a running back, cause we don't run the ball anymore or practice tackling against it...

but I heard the probowl is going to be flag football from now on...so maybe that will be the standard cause we are good at grabing back pockets..practice that alot...

Last edited: