ADVERTISEMENT

***Indiana at Michigan Live Game Thread (12pm CT on ESPN2)***

We are now soley 1st in BA again and 1st in Fielding Percentage and dropped back to 3 from 2nd in ERA and that was due to Michigan having it's Sunday game while we did not. We'll get that one back as well. I say, what I've kept saying DONU is the most complete team in the conference. An 11-3 away record is pretty damn impressive. Indiana has 9 away losses and Michigan has 5 away losses.

Last edited:
Nope, We will be. We have 11 losses to their 13. RPI doesn't count for the B1G this year.
I would like to agree with you but in my opinion there will be either no Big Ten teams in the top 25 or just Michigan. Excluding the Perfect Game poll which will probably move Indiana up to #11.

Reactions: Can o' corn
I would like to agree with you but in my opinion there will be either no Big Ten teams in the top 25 or just Michigan. Excluding the Perfect Game poll which will probably move Indiana up to #11.
Michigan won't get ranked ahead of us period

• Wow
Reactions: bleedhuskerred
That must be a misprint, Wyldcard assured us Michigan wouldn't be ranked ahead of NU period (ironically without using a period).
We're still gonna win the conference. We are the better and more complete team than those 2. Both will be out of the rankings after the next 2 weekends. The pod next weekend is gonna be a fun 1, we'll go 3-1 with a loss to tOSU with an extreme outside chance of a sweep. we are 11-3 in away games which is better than any team in the conference. Not worried one bit. Both teams, you pressure them and they break. This team plays like it owns the the conference. In conference

Indiana: 7th BA 7th FP 1st ERA
Michigan 2nd BA 6th FP 2nd ERA
Nebraska 1st BA 1st FP 3rd ERA (ERA between NU and UM is basically a wash as Michigan just past us as we didn't play yesterday) 1st FP

Yes baseball is game of streaks, breaks and opportunitues but this isn't gonna matter in the last 2 series as we are the best of the best of the lot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT