ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana -2

With AM’a status up in the air, hard to imagine us being favored. If it comes out he’s playing, I would expect the line to move.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerJag
So we've covered once this year, correct, against NIU?

With that line, Vegas again is begging for Nebraska $$$

Reactions: Huskred01
we need to wake the f up.
if it were me, id take it as a shot across the bow...

Reactions: WHCSC
It shows where we are at as a program. We have been there for many years and don’t get the name bump anymore with Vegas. Luckily it will only take one winning season to get that back...

Could be addition by subtraction this week. Maybe we will see a team again. No not going to say more about it. Will become obvious!

Rock bottom? I think Indiana will be a turning point for our team. I'm very excited for the 2nd half of the season.
I think I would bet on NU in this game. Hard to bet NU games due to the emotional factor. But I think I would here. HOWEVER we may see some wholesale changes which might not be the right time if the experiment doesn't work...... even though it might be the right thing to do long term

I think I would bet on NU in this game. Hard to bet NU games due to the emotional factor. But I think I would here. HOWEVER we may see some wholesale changes which might not be the right time if the experiment doesn't work...... even though it might be the right thing to do long term
So, in other words, stay away from betting this game?

So, in other words, stay away from betting this game?
Kinda talked myself in a circle didn't I. The Vegas line would indicate a dumpster fire. No way we should be dogs to Indiana. So it's a headscratcher. Vegas sobs seem to always know

With AM’a status up in the air, hard to imagine us being favored. If it comes out he’s playing, I would expect the line to move.
Have heard Wandale could be out and Mo could be gone so that doesn't give us much to work with on an already bad offense. The line has now moved to -3

Reactions: headcard
You all should quit crying about the Spread and take advantage of this gambling opportunity. Nebraska is going to win this game going away.

I'm not basing this on kool aid or delusions of fanhood. Look for Nebraska to run the football for 250 this weekend and win by double digits.

Oh and Adrian will be back.

Wow.

Is there anyone here who remembers the Cornhuskers of the 50's? I'm too young for that. But this must of been what that was like.

I hope SF turns into another Bob Father.

You all should quit crying about the Spread and take advantage of this gambling opportunity. Nebraska is going to win this game going away.

I'm not basing this on kool aid or delusions of fanhood. Look for Nebraska to run the football for 250 this weekend and win by double digits.

Love the optimism but this team has showed me nothing that leads me to believe that they can boat race ANYBODY. I’m just hoping for a W and to come out healthy. With Adrian we win. Without him it’s a toss up, probably an L.

Reactions: ssmill777

Mills could be our only RB. Who else is going to carry the ball?

Love the optimism but this team has showed me nothing that leads me to believe that they can boat race ANYBODY. I’m just hoping for a W and to come out healthy. With Adrian we win. Without him it’s a toss up, probably an L.

Who said anything about a boat race? I'm talking about a double digit, 10 to 14 point win. That's not a boat race.

1. Martinez will be back.
2. The Huskers will bring significant energy aided by a raucous late afternoon crowd.
3. Indiana is allowing nearly 6 yards per carry vs. Power 5 teams not named Rutgers.

Lastly, Indiana is 3-15 in their last 18 Big Ten road games. 2 of those wins came vs. Rutgers. The 3rd just came vs. a Maryland team that's in danger of losing 8 straight to close the 2019 season.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Who said anything about a boat race? I'm talking about a double digit, 10 to 14 point win. That's not a boat race.

2. The Huskers will bring significant energy aided by a raucous late afternoon crowd.
3. Indiana is allowing nearly 6 yards per carry vs. Power 5 teams not named Rutgers.

Lastly, Indiana is 3-15 in their last 18 Big Ten road games. 2 of those wins came vs. Rutgers. The 3rd just came vs. a Maryland team that's in danger of losing 8 straight to close the 2019 season.
I hope you're right. We desperately need this W.

Oh, FFS!!

Guaranteed loss now that Cornicator says we'll win by double digits.

:Cool:

1. Wandale is out and he is like 85% of our offense lately.
2. Is Martinez hobbled? This won't be a good thing.
3. We struggle with running QB's and they have running QB's.
4. We are not good, they are ok.
5. We just got trucked by a very mediocre Minny team.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
1. Wandale is out and he is like 85% of our offense lately.
2. Is Martinez hobbled? This won't be a good thing.
3. We struggle with running QB's and they have running QB's.
4. We are not good, they are ok.
5. We just got trucked by a very mediocre Minny team.

I hate to say this, but I doubt we win another game this year. I've been really disappointed with the team, especially the D. I thought the DL and front 7 would be good, but realized my error after realizing we have a starting NT weighing 320lbs with a 100lb gut.

Reactions: ssmill777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT